SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 pm

Thanks, haven't watched the date so, but I know Aladdin has a magic-flying carpet, so I get it now.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Did RS not said she only talk about the sex in an ITM and that the guys did not know until it was revealed on the promo?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Kaitlyn herself said in one interview she disclosed about it with the guys who were important ... so from her mouth, she told whoever was the frontrunner, for the sake of starting the relationship on the honest slate.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Then RS said it was Nick she had sex with no confirmation yet, if true then Nick is not final 1, reason if she had to tell someone else that she had sex with Nick other than keeping it between them then she did not chose the person she had the sex with, maybe that is why she is hiding the kissing photo with her and Nick and stop following him.

Anyone can tell by any sm where Nick is at the moment he seems quiet and so is shawn.

Last edited by reason on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Any news from RS yet?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Reason, I would agree, that's also why I 1st thought it's Nick for sure, but I don't see Kaitlyn as single right now, neither do I believe that Shawn is her "boyfriend", his SM (however non-active it is) doesn't tell me F1 in hiding, more like "i wish i could get over it already". I'm not reading into Nick's SM much, because he is #trickynicky after all, but yes, can't picture her with Shawn (post-show behavior) and can't really see her season without the "traditional" ending.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Would Nick do the whole "sex thing" again? Is he somewhat impulsive? I would think he would be more cautious this time, especially if he had deeper feelings for K. I would think he would wait until at least FD or LCD.
If he is sex guy, I wouldn't hold it against him. He seems like the passionate type and physical connection & intimacy could be strongly intertwined with how he shows his love for someone. Since they knew one another pre-filming, perhaps it was a natural next step for them?

Are we sure we could discount him as F1 even if he was sex guy? Hmmm.

But then again, if he is sex guy, and is indeed F1, there really isn't much of a season left. It would be rather anti-climatic.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:50 pm

Steve just posted Nick was first at the frc, proposed and Kait said no. So I guess this makes Shawn the Deanna of this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:00 pm

So, Nick proposed, got rejected, is having Kaitlyn's back on SM and looks the happiest that people have seen him and after Andi rejected him he didn't look happy (according to the fans that followed him back then, correct me if I'm wrong) and last year he didn't even propose. Something just does't add up to me... Either he is taking the high road/over it/glad that there are no what ifs or something is up. I just don't get it scratch no idea
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:04 pm

traveler90 wrote:So, Nick proposed, got rejected, is having Kaitlyn's back on SM and looks the happiest that people have seen him and after Andi rejected him he didn't look happy (according to the fans that followed him back then, correct me if I'm wrong) and last year he didn't even propose. Something just does't add up to me... Either he is taking the high road/over it/glad that there are no what ifs or something is up. I just don't get it scratch no idea

I don't get it either, I'm still not buying it. laugh out loud Unless Nick is trying to be like Becca, but with the way he was into Kailtyn I can't buy that either. Why the constant defending on SM, why the constant favorites on tweets that support him as f1, why the change in his appearance, (beard, baseball cap) why the new found love for hockey? Why, why, why???

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Nick keeps saying he has #noregrets. That could be enough to make him happy now- he tried, it wasn't meant to be, but he also doesn't need to think "what if." Personally, I believe the spoiler, that's just me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:08 pm

The new found love for hockey is not a clue. It's Chicago sports and they are in the FINALS. Everyone is watching hockey.

But I agree - he should be miserable if he was getting dumped a second time on national TV, and coming back on a show which has now sparked debate about whether he's a creep or douche or not. So maybe he just likes the attention, maybe he just rises above the fray and doesn't care, maybe, maybe, maybe...who knows? So confused.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan