SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by kaylina Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:13 pm

New poster Smiley Been following since RS first tweeted Nick was a contestant. Nick was definitely my favorite last year and am really rooting for him, so may be totally biased.

So here's my thought and sorry if it's not completely formulated. There's talk of a full Mesnick. Supposedly now RS says Nick was first at FRC, proposed and she rejected... the plane video, he talked about the Molly/Melissa/Jason stuff... what if it's all part of the ploy?

kaylina

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:13 pm

I think he tried, they weren't compatible and he is now happy because at least he tried.

I see no reason why he should be unhappy.

He's looking better than ever and I hope he can now meet someone that can bring more happiness to his life.

I'm not as invested like last season so I'm not setting up myself for no heartache. :cutesmile!:

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Start with the hockey part - because it is the season and Hawks are finally in the final.
Beard - it makes him more mature, sexy, different from last season and it's trendy.
Baseball cap - maybe a style he picked, being among the much younger "cool kids".
Favorite tweets - mostly are about: welcoming him back (reassurance), positive reviews of his character (vs. not so nice portray on the screen), his fans' preferences for him to win (just simply nice gestures) ... and then all of his empowering-women posts/tweets/IG pics are about him, his stand (that ties with last years ATFR too) and his current situation in the upcoming episodes.
So yeah, from all his SM, this time, if he is F2, he didn't deceive and played games ... if..., he told us from the start how it all went.
But that he is happy anyway... that's the honest smile ... so be happy for him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 pm

If RS's latest info is correct, again I'm going with my belief that Shawn is who Kaitlyn has pre-FS sex with and not Nick. I think Ashley S. words about that being lust not love will prove prophetic but not about Nick as many assume but more with Shawn. She and Shawn will move very fast with the sex and everything but at the end of the day, and end of the journey there isn't real love there or even a friendship.

And so she doesn't pick him either. Again, I'm just trying to understand how it would make sense that Kaitlyn would bring Nick on the show despite how much it upset the guys, be so unable to control herself with him that she has sex with him before the FS, then supposedly sleeps with him again during the FS and then doesn't pick him.

Unless I'm wrong and maybe Ashley S. words do prove prophetic about Nick and she realizes at the end that all they have is the physical and what she has with Shawn is more real but by that point he rejects her because he knows about the pre-FS sex with Nick. Of course that is assuming he rejects her and again it isn't a matter of her deciding she isn't as into him as she should be by the end of the season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 pm

ElonM wrote:I think he tried, they weren't compatible and he is now happy because at least he tried.

I see no reason why he should be unhappy.

He's looking better than ever and I hope he can now meet someone that can bring more happiness to his life.

This. It must be thrilling to know that he tried. I can see his media after this show ends turning it to be positive (depending on how the season plays out).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve just posted Nick was first at the frc, proposed and Kait said no. So I guess this makes Shawn the Deanna of this season.
Or she released Shawn the night of their LCD and Nick was the only one at the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:19 pm

I also think his looking happy and fine also supports my belief that he's not the pre-FS sex guy. If he isn't, then I don't think he'll be the one edited as the villain by the end of the season and again if Kaitlyn ends up with no one, including whoever she does have the pre-FS sex with, she's likely the one who will get all the backlash. So I think Nick may be looking fine even if he wasn't picked this time because by the end he wasn't the "bad guy" on the season and maybe unlike with Andi, he got all the closure he needed from Kaitlyn after she turned him down.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Maybe Kait found out it is only lust with Nick therefore she rejected him?
And what's the case about Shawn? Shawn didn't propose because he can get over she had sex with Nick? Or she found it was not meant to be with Shawn too and rejected him as well?

Kait said this would be a refreshing ending, what will that be?
Rejecting both proposals because she really didn't feel it?

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Saw RS' spoiler about him and I'm more confused than ever!

Did K had relations with Shawn and that's why Nick bailed? There must be some staggering reason why he will just not propose, that's a d _k move.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:22 pm

It's all so confusing - maybe RS is just wrong like he was in Des's season where it made no sense that Brooks was F1 but I believed it just because of his spoiler. And when I say RS is wrong I just mean that she picked no one.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:23 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Saw RS' spoiler about him and I'm more confused than ever!

Did K had relations with Shawn and that's why Nick bailed?  There must be some staggering reason why he will just not propose, that's a d _k move.

RS said Nick is first out of limo, proposes and she rejects him. Not that he doesn't propose.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Steve just posted Nick was first at the frc, proposed and Kait said no. So I guess this makes Shawn the Deanna of this season.
Or she released Shawn the night of their LCD and Nick was the only one at the FRC.

And K is dating N but not engaged...until the ATFR. noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 7 1710264613
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan