SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:38 pm

I hope Nick does go to the ATFR and simple say I wish you well. Goodnight, be the gentle man he knows he can be, and just walk away.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:40 pm

reason wrote:I hope Nick does go to the ATFR and simple say I wish you well.  Goodnight, be the gentle man he knows he can be, and just walk away.

Yes! This 100%!!! He can do it. I'm really hoping for man of restraint. He has been unable to avoid reliving last season in pretty much every other way. I truly hope that he can turn the tables at the ATFR for sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:44 pm

OnePromise wrote:
reason wrote:I hope Nick does go to the ATFR and simple say I wish you well.  Goodnight, be the gentle man he knows he can be, and just walk away.

Yes! This 100%!!! He can do it.  I'm really hoping for man of restraint.  He has been unable to avoid reliving last season in pretty much every other way.  I truly hope that he can turn the tables at the ATFR for sure.  
Haha. Yes to this. But Nick will be Nick. Will have to see what happens FRC time. I certainly would be asking, forget the sex (and it being a mistake more than 1x)... "Why let me pick out a ring and propose" if I was nothing to you... J/K. laugh out loud Really though, I think he will just wish them well and be on his way. He probably already gets that this is like last season and thus even wishing the happy couple that they make it will be craycray. But he just may wish them the best, even if they don't last.

Like Nick said, even if he thinks it is magic between him and Kaitlyn, he doesn't want to be with a girl who thinks someone else is a better fit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:03 pm

lleyki wrote:I thought RS suggested Nick was unemployed and as we know everything he says is gospel. *in case it wasn't obvious, that was sarcasm*

I hope for Kaitlyn's sake she doesn't try to pull an Andi and act like everything was all Nick and she had no culpability in anything because that didn't work for Andi with some people and it will DEFINITELY not work for her. Kaitlyn is delusional if she thinks anyone, I guess aside from people who really, really hate Nick, will go for that when she has been getting criticized and called out since the first episode of the season, long before Nick showed up.

People have been judging her, judging her actions, calling her shallow (before Ian said it), worse Bachelorette ever and yes the sl*t shaming. I've read so many comments from people so excited for the MTA to see the guys go at her and say how they felt about her as the lead and how awful she was. Fact, Kaitlyn is not exactly beloved as the lead and yeah I'm sure the producers will push the "love story" between her and Shawn, starting with her melt down next week at the sheer thought that that "thing/mistake" she did with Nick could cost her him but yeah, some people are still not going to be fully sold on her or hell even them as a couple that they will buy this "oh it was all Nick, he was just so aggressive and flirty."

Especially again when she regretted it so much and loved Shawn so much that she kept Nick around and still had sex with him again. So if I were her I'd quit with that mess and go back to, "look, I treated each relationship as its own thing and in that moment I was very attracted to him, felt very connected to him and it happened and that's it." Trying to make herself out to be some innocent manipulated by Nick is bullcrap and disingenuous.  If this past episode is anything to go by, I get that the guy she's currently engaged to isn't the coolest cucumber so maybe she feels she needs to appease his ego but she's making herself look and sound foolish and full of crap in my opinion.

I agree Good Post yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:Animosity? ... For what? ... For making her weak in her knees? Hugesmile No, I don't think so either ...  but it kinda confirms my belief from some time ago ... there is no friendship to go back to because there was never a real friendship to begin with.
IMO, Nick supporting words are simply positive affirmations; Sometimes to himself - to give sense to it all, sometimes to his fans - to explain and agree with or show appreciation, sometimes to all the anti-fans - to "kill with kindness".
Once the storm is over and you're left with a devastation you try to find a bright side, since that's the way to live with no regret after the risk you took by playing house in the middle of whirlwind hasn't paid off.

Definitely HGL!
It also shows me that he's way beyond whatever happened... not holding any grudges or hopes just moving forward.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:09 pm

[quote="lleyki"]I thought RS suggested Nick was unemployed and as we know everything he says is gospel. *in case it wasn't obvious, that was sarcasm*
quote]

I have to say, Nick has a FANTASTIC job. I love my workplace but I can say with certainty that if I was in Nick's position, I would have definitely been let go by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:10 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Yes! This 100%!!! He can do it.  I'm really hoping for man of restraint.  He has been unable to avoid reliving last season in pretty much every other way.  I truly hope that he can turn the tables at the ATFR for sure.  

I think he can. I think he will. As HGL said above "Kill her with Kindness." Nothing to prove ... wish her well and walk on. She had her chance.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:16 pm

SueSt wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

I think he can.  I think he will.  As HGL said above "Kill her with Kindness."  Nothing to prove ... wish her well and walk on.  She had her chance.
IA. At the end of the day, no one wants to be with someone that doesn't want them enough to choose them not just one time or two times but all the time. Nick has proven he can do that. Time for him to wait for someone to come to him and prove they will do that for him too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
SueSt wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

I think he can.  I think he will.  As HGL said above "Kill her with Kindness."  Nothing to prove ... wish her well and walk on.  She had her chance.
IA. At the end of the day, no one wants to be with someone that doesn't want them enough to choose them not just one time or two times but all the time. Nick has proven he can do that. Time for him to wait for someone to come to him and prove they will do that for him too.

:yes: He said it preseason.  "I would rather let love find me."

Last edited by SueSt on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:36 pm

I don't remember Nick being this supportive of Andi on Twitter last season, and he was actively pursuing her. Whatever happened, I don't think there is any animosity between K & N.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Just noticed a funny coincidence...

From the previously sleuthed FS screencap of K & N,
K was wearing her FS outfit yesterday for her GMA interview, and from his IG photos, seems like N is wearing his FS outfit today to the U2 concert.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:58 pm

I thought long and hard whether to write this, because I understand it can be taken as a confirmation to all who believe that Nick shouldn't be trusted (because of his grin or because of his sweet talking or because of his precedent "not-so-admirable moment" ...which isn't my view considering all), so here it goes - IMO:

Kaitlyn is playing along with the edit (post show). Nick is the lust guy. Nick is a physical guy. Nick is a flirt. Nick is a charade. And you know what? That's fine. That's her prerogative as a lead, who needs to lead, even mislead at times. It's the same right to act (or deceive, however you see it) as any lead before her had and why I don't criticize them for putting on a show. Her defining moment will be at the end, when I'll wait to see how she concludes the game.

But no matter how great her performances are in the media rounds, there is one slight inclination of Kaitlyn not giving Nick any more of her time (she prefers not to talk/mention him anymore and leaves the audience with a feeling that she's agreeing with them about Nick's up-to-no-good character) ... which again it isn't something to fault her... after all, we all want to be accepted.

But overall, I hope what I'm reading/hearing right now isn't Kaitlyn throwing Nick to the wolves ... because Nick just might be a wolf in sheep's clothing ... so "it cannot be too greatly emphasized that the most important role in pawn endings is played by the king." – Siegbert Tarrasch

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan