SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by missfafa Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:05 am

i secretly hope Nick says "why did you make love to me?" again. Hugesmile
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:07 am

missfafa wrote:i secretly hope Nick says "why did you make love to me?" again. Hugesmile

NO NO NO. If he want justice say why make love to me 2 times before the FS and in the FS? but we all know he wont do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:10 am

reason wrote:
missfafa wrote:i secretly hope Nick says "why did you make love to me?" again. Hugesmile

NO NO NO.  If he want justice say why make love to me 2 times before the FS and in the FS?  but we all know he wont do that.

I think it's got to be "why did you make love to me 2 times and then let me go down on one knee and propose?" if spoilers are correct

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:10 am

It's the "why did you let me pick out a ring and propose to you" that is going to be the crazy thing this season if this happens. The make love part will be a distant memory, proposing will certainly top just making love.

Best if Nick was in on it. If not, TPTB and the lead will have wrapped him around their finger only to make a fool of him (a second time).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:12 am

reason wrote:

NO NO NO.  If he want justice say why make love to me 2 times before the FS and in the FS?  but we all know he wont do that.

laugh out loud i doubt any chance of this happening, but if it does it will be epic giggling
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:14 am

missfafa wrote:
reason wrote:

laugh out loud i doubt any chance of this happening, but if it does it will be epic giggling

:yes: Epic and Justified!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
It's the "why did you let me pick out a ring and propose to you" that is going to be the crazy thing this season if this happens. The make love part will be a distant memory, proposing will certainly top just making love.

Best if Nick was in on it. If not, TPTB and the lead will have wrapped him around their finger only to make a fool of him (a second time).

i agree with your post, him asking about the proposal is more realistic to happen, getting dumped after a proposal is def more hurtful then then getting dumped after "making love"
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

^^ There aren't a lot of ways to top that sort of humiliation on national tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:23 am

They were alone with no cameras on at least 2 occasions that we are aware of. Who knows what Kaitlyn said to Nick in the heat of the moment (if it was anything at all that was telling). I always wonder If promises are made or what things are said to make the F2 feel so blindsided. I know production has some to do with that too. Having said that, I would understand his questioning IF she said anything to make him feel sure he was F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:38 am

My hope is that he just doesn't care. Good luck and wish her the best. Like she doesn't matter to him any more and she shouldn't she made her choice.

I wish for Nick to leave this mess as the better person. I got the hurt last season, but this season he knew how this crap worked and now he knows Kaitlyn is giving extra time to Shawn too. I hope he starts to figure out that Shawn hates Nick has everything to do with Kaitlyn and very little to do with anything he did. Remember Kaitlyn laughed and told Shawn it was perfect that he eulogized her killing herself because she had to spend a full day with Nick. Kaitlyn is a matched set with Shawn. So my wish is for Nick to not give her anything else now that he has seen her actions and that she really didn't stand up for him all that much. He was just an itch she wanted to scratch before she wasn't able to any more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:My hope is that he just doesn't care. Good luck and wish her the best. Like she doesn't matter to him any more and she shouldn't she made her choice.

I wish for Nick to leave this mess as the better person. I got the hurt last season, but this season he knew how this crap worked and now he knows Kaitlyn is giving extra time to Shawn too. I hope he starts to figure out that Shawn hates Nick has everything to do with Kaitlyn and very little to do with anything he did. Remember Kaitlyn laughed and told Shawn it was perfect that he eulogized her killing herself because she had to spend a full day with Nick. Kaitlyn is a matched set with Shawn. So my wish is for Nick to not give her anything else now that he has seen her actions and that she really didn't stand up for him all that much. He was just an itch she wanted to scratch before she wasn't able to any more.

It's good for Nick that snapchat gate happened. If he had been under the impression that K was single all this time, only to find out she was with Shawn on the night, Nick wouldn't have had a good showing at AFTR imo.
He has more time to prepare himself knowing the ending -- I think he'll take the high road at AFTR.

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:45 am

happydays wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:My hope is that he just doesn't care. Good luck and wish her the best. Like she doesn't matter to him any more and she shouldn't she made her choice.

It's good for Nick that snapchat gate happened. If he had been under the impression that K was single all this time, only to find out she was with Shawn on the night, Nick wouldn't have had a good showing at AFTR imo.
He has more time to prepare himself knowing the ending -- I think he'll take the high road at AFTR.

My opinion is I think Nick knew the truth the whole time that K picked Shawn. Just a feeling but he knew, I'm sure of it.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan