SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Good eye CSW. Thank's for bringing that to my attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:08 pm

I must be a masochist as I googled to see if there was any gossip about season 3 and found this

I was there at the recordings at 200 peachtree and my guy friend went to the Bachelor party for one of the participants.

But basically these experts keep picking aint poop men. One of the guys is a mixed man from Alpharetta who only dates white women but he was matched with a black woman (who is absolutely stunning by the way) and his bitch azz has been complaining the whole time.

From http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/888695-Married-at-first-sight-season-3-Tea

Yikes seems like the experts have not improved in their matching skills IMHO

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Thanks for posting this. Guess I need to keep my ear to the ground. This is in my stomping grounds...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:22 pm

This isn't off to a good start IMO. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 pm

crazychicken wrote:I must be a masochist as I googled to see if there was any gossip about season 3 and found this

I was there at the recordings at 200 peachtree and my guy friend went to the Bachelor party for one of the participants.

But basically these experts keep picking aint poop men. One of the guys is a mixed man from Alpharetta who only dates white women but he was matched with a black woman (who is absolutely stunning by the way) and his bitch azz has been complaining the whole time.

From http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/888695-Married-at-first-sight-season-3-Tea

Oh no!!!!!! I was afraid this was going to happen! Disclaimer- I am a professional white chick that lives in Atlanta who has many professional African American girlfriends. And Yes- I can attest to the fact there is a sizable contingent of successful African American/and mixed race men in this city with that attitude. I am disappointed that the experts went there- I really hope this season does not add the element of racial tension. It is tough for women of color to date in this city as it is, I really feel for my girlfriends and hope this show does not worsen the dating scene. JMO- and I do not mean this to offend. I am glad the cast is more diverse, but I think it is unfortunate that this woman is matched with a man who only dates "white" girls. That is setting her up to fail from day one, and not fair to her. JMO.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Ugh, it seems pretty obvious to me that the experts are purposely matching up couples who will have tension so that this reality TV show can be full of drama and fighting. The race angle of it makes me very uncomfortable too and I just awful for this woman, who is already disliked by her husband simply for being black.

Back to top Go down

Post by cricket Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi!   handwave  

I finally joined today instead of being a lurker.  This has been a great site to find information on Season 2.  Hoping Season 3 will be much better!
cricket
cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Welcome, Cricketwelcomeyall

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:06 pm

cricket wrote:Hi!   handwave  

I finally joined today instead of being a lurker.  This has been a great site to find information on Season 2.  Hoping Season 3 will be much better!

Cricket -- welcome. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for season 3 to be better. JMHOFWIW.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by cricket Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
cricket wrote:Hi!   handwave  

Cricket -- welcome.  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for season 3 to be better.  JMHOFWIW.

cantstopl Thanks! Just wanted to get in line before the rush.

cricket
cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 pm

crazychicken wrote:I must be a masochist as I googled to see if there was any gossip about season 3 and found this

SMDH. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:41 am

I saw this and not sure if this is for real or they are questioning if it will be !!!

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/17520/20150626/married-first-sight-season-3-cancelled-show-s-future-remains.htm

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486