SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chitown_Girl Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Wow they are moving this along quickly. About to hear Tres/Vanessa's decision after this commercial break. Sam Role also just tweeted we'll see hers and Neil's decisions after this commercial break.

Maybe there will be something interesting after-decision commentary that wasn't in the leaked episode?

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:22 pm

1 Down now Sam and I am afraid to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by CountryGal Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Did you all see that Dr. Joseph is not going to be returning for Season 4 of MAFS? He will be missed. Him and Dr. Pepper are my favorites of the experts.

https://twitter.com/DrCilona/status/705850722168995840

I wonder if there's going to be a season 4? By the time season 2 was at the 6 month episode, we already knew season 3 was filming in Atlanta. I haven't seen anything official about a season 4 yet - just some rumors that it might be in Miami.

CountryGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Wow, that's interesting. jlcaz, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks CountryGal for sharing! I don't think we've heard any more rumors other than Miami was next, but nothing else. Someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Thank heavens! He's such a phoney and his defensive essays on the Babycenter board were just embarrassing.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:38 pm

They're casting in Chicago! All over the local media. It's my home turf so I'm excited for the local train wreck.

By the way, sounds like Logan isn't returning either. Boo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks Alanna.

http://wgntv.com/2016/03/04/tv-show-married-at-first-sight-casting-singles-in-chicago/

It doesn't say which season this is for. I'm assuming season 5 since 4 is Miami and I thought the Miami couples were married, or maybe we speculated they were married.

This show gives me a headache. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LDAF1595 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:04 pm

They really do need to get some new people in there. The homework assignments need to be more intense and instructive, imo. The success rate of the show is far below the national average, so why do it? I'm sure that factored into the equation somehow. I liked Dr. Logan, though.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

Post by cricket40 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Alanna.

http://wgntv.com/2016/03/04/tv-show-married-at-first-sight-casting-singles-in-chicago/

It doesn't say which season this is for. I'm assuming season 5 since 4 is Miami and I thought the Miami couples were married, or maybe we speculated they were married.

This show gives me a headache. laugh out loud

The first paragraph in the article says the Chicago location is Season 4. What happened to Miami?

Chicagoans will soon have the chance to marry a complete stranger and be part of the fourth season of the hit TV show “Married at First Sight”.
cricket40
cricket40

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Thanks cricket. I totally missed that. Maybe because I felt a headache coming on. laugh out loud

I will post a link in Season 4 thread so we don't fill this one up with info not related to Season 3.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:30 am

Just need to let it out of my chest  giggling : throwing in my final guess :

my final prediction : only #TeamSneil the sole survivor on this ridic show for this season . Here's why :

- the sighting of Sneil around middle of December 2015 at IKEA looking for/buying furniture together (not a usual thing "good friends" would do, if you ask me..laugh out loud). Thanks GA for pointing that out :

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks desilucy for posting. Neil seems like such a great guy. I noticed this in the comments of the same article.

abigael avant • 11 days ago
I saw Sam and Neal at IKEA last Saturday buying furniture in Atlanta. She had her hair pulled back and his beard was the same length it is now. They seemed quite comfortable and affectionate, but not giddy or silly.

http://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-neil-bowlus-surprised-by-sams-empathetic-reaction-2506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3280p24-mafs-neil-and-samantha-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion?highlight=sam+neil

- the editors seem to set the main theme of this season : HOPE
http://www.aetv.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-3/episode-15/preview-six-months-later

look what Sam has posted around New Year's Eve. One poster interpreted the pic as Sneil are the only hope the show has. And i agree with her Smiley

Sam Role ‏@Sam_MAFS  Jan 1
I ❤️ @FYI!!! I hope the network had a wonderful new year!
thank u for blessing me with the opportunity 2 grow

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 CXq5gSwWYAAMuIF

ETA.
According to Sam's twitter, Sneil's Wedding was on June 28th.
The Reunian show i assume happened sometime in the end of January (?). SCMIIW

- The warm and cozy dynamics between Bob (Sam's dad) and Neil. That's not a usual thing between ' good friend' and ex- FIL, if you ask me .  Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

- The sneak peek at the end of last episode : Dr Pepper's comment about them have had sex together and her being a crier which usually happened over a MAFS success story.

As for Trenessa goes, i must say, just as my original thought during the airing, these 2 seem didn't reach the 6 months mark. Venessa needs a far more mature guy where Tres needs 5-10 yrs more to become just that. JMO.

Now...go watch me got it all wrong  Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698   (or right Praying )

on different note, does it make me a bad person that im glad Dr. Cilona left? Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887 . I like Logan though. I hope they find better 'experts' to replace these 2.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 am

Joy yes Nice recap! I'm hoping Tres and Venessa work out. IDK I though they were really a good match, but like you say maybe maturity is a problem. Hopefully if there are strong feelings they can sort through them.

I'm with you on DrC. I don't follow him at all, only what I see on TV. He always seems so void of emotions. He speaks almost robotic as if he really wasn't enjoying what he was doing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486