SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:46 am

SomeGuy, I enjoy reading your POV even though I have not watched one epi. I'm sorry to hear of your situation with your background. That has to be tough living with that, however, I'm certain you are thankful for all the other blessings in your life.

Happy Thanksgiving, and smooth sailing for the rest of your journey!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:08 am

He disappeared when I was 6 months old, so I have no memory of him. My biggest concern is the genetic heritage. I'm healthy, with no signs of genetically related problems, so... so far, so good. [/GRIN] Otherwise, there's some of what Jason has said: frustration, anger, disappointment, but, for me, it's nowhere near as immediate or intense. It's just in the background, occasionally moving forward a bit on occasion. Such as MAFS. [/laugh]

One of the joys of cruising is the instant community. We'll have Thanksgiving dinner with 75-100 other cruisers. The community welcomes cruisers, provides free turkeys and hams, and cruisers bring the rest. There will be some familiar faces and we'll meet some new friends. Cool, eh?

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:34 am

I think no memory can be a good thing, but like you say, the what if's are the issues. I have to find the time to catch it on a rerun. I'm intrigued, I like Jason and Courtney and I'd like to see how he handles discussing his situation.

Very cool! That is the part that I enjoyed when I was involved with a sailing club. Our marina had great sailors. We would always eat dinner together. We just brought whatever and it always worked. Sometimes we'd cruise over to another marina, a couple hours away for an overnight stay where we'd have a pot luck. Again, no list on who's bringing what, it always worked out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:46 am

I have a couple of pictures (handsome devil, just like me [/ROFL]) and my (now late) mother's occasion accounts. In that sense he wasn't 100% gone. Otherwise, aside from the one letter, "neither hide nor hair". Jason has known siblings; I can only guess some must exist. We're different people, in only similar circumstances, so no surprise that he sees the situation differently.

Pot lucks are one of the draws for cruising, that's for sure.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:39 am

SomeGuy - I'm guessing that watching J&C has brought up some questions and ponderings for you. It's interesting how you see things when you can relate to the people involved.

I know my good friend feels that way about D&J. She grew up similarly to Jamie and when we talk about them and I get annoyed with Jamie's antics, she puts it in perspective for me. The meeting the ex thing, it just gets on my nerves but she thinks that it's likely that Jamie sees the guy as a type of father figure and that she hasn't had a lot of constants in her life and he probably is one, so she doesn't want to lose him. Also...she wonders if the show makes her refer to him as her "ex" for dramatic effect when she would probably call him her friend or even say his name. It's all quite interesting to get her take on things.

The cruising community sounds wonderful....I wonderful if my husband wants to learn how to sail? giggling

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:47 pm

yes Bee! Good write up!

RealiTV with Bee ‏@realitvwithbee · 6m6 minutes ago Minnesota, USA
Behind the Scenes of #MAFS with exec producer Sam Dean @Kinetic_Content @CCoelen @PDuckie83 http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/12/behind-scenes-of-married-at-first-sight.html …

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:32 pm

The new season starts tonight! Please be better then last season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi...I am curious about the new season...I hope they  "vetted" the participants better...but after years of reality tv watching - esp every romance show LOL - I admit tho I am "still hoping" I do have my seat belt fastened! Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f60d
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 pm

I just can't make myself watch after the dreck that season 2 was. I find myself not even caring about the season 1 people anymore. Hope it's good for any of you still watching.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Linds911 wrote:The new season starts tonight! Please be better then last season!

Haha! Thank for reminding me. Let's hope so.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Here we go. So far Samantha? annoys me with the way she moves her mouth when she talks. laugh out loud Same format, same lines, but the couples are all kinda cute in their own way.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:20 pm

David Norton from a small town outside Buffalo NY! Yay, close to me. I'll be rooting for him.

I'm liking Tres. Samantha still annoying me. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486