SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 am

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Shawn sure does not look like he wants to be there in that pic from Robert Mills. laugh out loud

Can you blame him? It looked like he was putting Millsy in a headlock. laugh out loud

That's not Mills, it's country musician Thomas Rhett.

julychild

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:39 am

They've even gotten a verified musician in on it... VIP backstage passes for sure! Imo, F1-Shawn looks miffed and Chris is ready to be next lead.

Thomas Rhett ‏@ThomasRhett  2m2 minutes ago
Ran into these guys backstage at #CMAFest #TheBachelorette CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 CHblsqdUkAAGZYY
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:41 am

cantstopl Look at Shawn's face.

"I really gotta go, I need to get back to my race car game"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:42 am

Can Shawn look more pissed in these photo?
CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:cantstopl Look at Shawn's face.

"I really gotta go, I need to get back to my race car game"
"She's lapped me like 15 times by now. WTF!!! Priorities."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:46 am

"Ran into these guys" laugh out loud As if that musician watches the show and is familiar with Shawn & Cupcake.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:47 am

^I don't know if he looks pissed..I'd say it's more of his " I have swagger, I'm trying to keep my cool" type look...and I know he's a country music fan, but yeah, I think he's eager to be back in bed with his lady, playing more Atari (& such).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:47 am

Shawn must be tired, all them laps Kaitlyn had him doing.

He then had to catch a red eye to CMA

Poor fella. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:49 am

megaa wrote:"Ran into these guys" laugh out loud As if that musician watches the show and is familiar with Shawn & Cupcake.
This whole thing with Shawn and Chris going to CMA was planned. Millsy tweeted 3 hours ago what the plan was and Thomas Rhett was in on it. Now we have the follow up photos.

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  3h3 hours ago
Worlds colliding. @ThomasRhett is #Bachelornation!!! #CMAFest2015 #TheBachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:54 am

megaa wrote:"Ran into these guys" laugh out loud As if that musician watches the show and is familiar with Shawn & Cupcake.

According to Millsy, he is a huge Bachelor fan.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Snipped from chrisstrandburg IG

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Captur15

Snipped from @Al_Shabibibibi

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Captur16

Shawn looks like he borrowed Joe's haircut in that Snapchat. laugh out loud
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 am

It's funny and a little jarring almost to see Shawn so unpresentable in that snap since he clearly takes time to trim his beard, do his hair, and dress well normally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11