SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:06 am

The spin doctors are working overtime, I love it!!!!

kaitlynBristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 K108_spindoctor

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 am

ironcat wrote:The obvious damage control by the producers is pretty amusing and so transparent, but will probably work on a lot of viewers.

I still think Nick is sex guy, and the reason the ending is "refreshing" according to Kaitlyn is because Shawn was open minded enough to forgive her.  My theory is that Shawn did leave filming after his family met her in UT because he couldn't deal, then came back sometime after she rejected Nick at FRC and told her he loved her too much, yada yada, and now they're dating and playing video games in bed.  Kaitlyn wouldn't publicly say  she regretted the sex under any circumstances IMO (although she's no doubt privately regretted it to Shawn) because she is a modern woman who does what she wants, and ain't nothing the matter with that, yada yada.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it. kaitlynBristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 2498057887

I'll take it, ironcat!     Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:43 am

Another theory to his disgruntled look could be: "WTF did I get myself into."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 am

Shawn did nothing wrong so shouldn't be getting too much static. I'm glad he has Dr Chris to hang out with because they can talk about show stuff.

I don't know enough about Shawn to decide if he's my type but do think he's Kaitlyn so happy it appears to be working out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:Another theory to his disgruntled look could be: "WTF did I get myself into."
Nahh, I think any dude that signs up to be Kait's boyfriend knows what he's doing, she's way too much for most men imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Another theory to his disgruntled look could be: "WTF did I get myself into."

I bet shawn can "handle" her. Let's hope so. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:33 pm

I don't think it would be a matter of handling it or not, but choosing to handle it. Most of these relationships quickly go into breakup land.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think it would be a matter of handling it or not, but choosing to handle it. Most of these relationships quickly go into breakup land.

You are correct. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:32 pm

So serious! laugh out loud

ifan_mom
58m58 minutes ago
Daughter met Shawn Booth at bar in Nashville last night,niceguy #bachelorette #shawnbooth #KaitlynBristowe #snapchat

kaitlynBristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 CHeKAzWWsAEOOLo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:36 pm

^^^ Haha! He looks like he wishes he was still on his SHV. I bet he is thinking...."why Kaitlin?!" giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:37 pm

He looks like he has been going through root canal and has another 6 weeks to endure.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:44 pm

i love the snapchat hashtag. i wonder if he's been asked about this by random fans. :laugh out loud:

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11