SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He looks like he has been going through root canal and has another 6 weeks to endure.

He does.   giggling Poor guy. Hopefully it's the whole ridiculous situation, not Kaitlyn related.

If he's F1 and she slept with Nick pre FS it's going to be hard to watch and I really now don't think that can be the case.  Hope he's the guy she couldn't resist.  Also I'd imagine although he knows what actually goes down between Kaitlyn and Nick in theory, actually seeing her excitement and their chemistry last week wasn't fun.  Add on a probable reaming from TPTB and being shipped around for photo ops - doesn't sound too fun.

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:31 pm

If you go back to pics before season started to air. ... I think it was one with his sister...there was no smile...not even an attempt. I get the "maybe too cool" factor but at least try to attempt a slightly happy smile. He did get the girl he wanted, after all. Thank goodness he will not be the next lead.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:36 pm

maniluh wrote:i love the snapchat hashtag. i wonder if he's been asked about this by random fans. :laugh out loud:
I'm surprised no one has said anything about it as in those who have actually conversed with him since he arrived back in Nashville.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:32 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If you go back to pics before season started to air. ... I think it was one with his sister...there was no smile...not even an attempt. I get the "maybe too cool" factor but at least try to attempt a slightly happy smile. He did get the girl he wanted, after all. Thank goodness he will not be the next lead.

Maybe what he really wanted was the bachelor gig? Who knows, maybe Kait and he were hooking up, but no one was supposed to know, because he was going to be the next bach? She ends up with no one, but comes back halfway through his gig? And it is true love?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:53 pm

ironcat wrote:The obvious damage control by the producers is pretty amusing and so transparent, but will probably work on a lot of viewers.
It definitely will work.  
A lot of these viewers are the same ones who believe everything about this show is real.
They also are using RS's own spoiler for their benefit.
Lots of comments saying that K's snapchat is not real because RS said she chose no one.

:thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:01 pm

I find it funny that neither Shawn nor Kait untagged those pics of themselves. It's almost like they're a little happy that she did it but then again, not too happy, since now tptb are pissed obviously.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:16 pm

Alanna wrote:I find it funny that neither Shawn nor Kait untagged those pics of themselves. It's almost like they're a little happy that she did it but then again, not too happy, since now tptb are pissed obviously.

Kaitlyn untagged herself, as did Nick. Also, Shawn has untagged himself  from that pic of Nick that he previously liked. He has unliked it. untagging galore!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:19 pm

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:I find it funny that neither Shawn nor Kait untagged those pics of themselves. It's almost like they're a little happy that she did it but then again, not too happy, since now tptb are pissed obviously.

Kaitlyn untagged herself, as did Nick. Also, Shawn has untagged himself  from that pic of Nick that he previously liked. He has unliked it. untagging galore!
You're right! I just checked and only Kait is still tagged in the snap screenshots, not Shawn laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:20 pm

julychild wrote:

Someone(s) is/are reading this thread... laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 pm

As expected. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Which was the picture of Nick that Shawn previously liked? I don't have an IG account, is there a way to track what each of them are liking even without an account?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:38 pm

I think she must have chosen him at the end, otherwise I don't see TPTB trying so hard to do damage control, I think they would just ignore it all together

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11