SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm

I liked Shawn last night too. Still not digging the way he does his hair, but he seemed sweet on the date.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Rolly wrote:I hope Kaitlyn is happy with Shawn but for the life of me I don't see what everyone else sees in this guy. He has a great body but his looks do nothing for me and I don't see a lot of depth there. Lots of guys in this group to me are much cuter. To each his own I guess. And I get the competiton thing but his reaction to Nick seems a bit immature...he can't even say his name? What????

I totally agree with you.  I'm not seeing it either.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I hope Kaitlyn is happy with Shawn but for the life of me I don't see what everyone else sees in this guy. He has a great body but his looks do nothing for me and I don't see a lot of depth there. Lots of guys in this group to me are much cuter. To each his own I guess. And I get the competiton thing but his reaction to Nick seems a bit immature...he can't even say his name? What????

I also agree he is not one I would look twice at. I also thought he was childish and shallow when he would not even say his name. Very immature to me. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:42 pm

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I thought Ashley H was crazy to be with JP after the anger "issues" I saw on that season. Well I was wrong.

This format for falling in love is one of the worst that I can think of. It cannot be easy to have feelings and not express them somehow. Particularly with how the season appears to be unfolding.
I agree and liked your post. 
Personally, I take the whole idea of "anger" with a grain of salt on this show. I never saw JP with anger issues. I don't see it with Shawn either. I see it as more editing magic on a situation a cast person is bound/gagged and frustrated.

I was one of those who thought that JP was too controlling and was wrong for Ashley. Now I know it was editing and he was probably just frustrated with the process. That's what I see with Shawn also.

I didn't think Shawn was "yelling" at Kaitlyn in that preview. He seemed to me just feeling strongly about what they have and is telling her.

You and me, Bean!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:46 pm

I just watched their date. They are giving us the love story this season IMO, right out of the limo.

That was a great date.

I think he's great looking!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:30 pm

I don't find him physically handsome - he looks more Alf than Ryan Gosling to me BUT I love his personality. He is such a MAN - from the way he carries himself, his walk, his man voice, the way he treats Kaitlyn when she walks into a room is so gentlemanly. I'm sure he smells like a man too (in a good way). I can totally see him fixin things with his hot man hands. His face is not my type but the guy is HOT.

Stacia620 wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:47 pm

welcomebanner kokopolo! Alf - really? cantstopl

I actually think Shawn's good looking in a manly way. He's not really my type but can see why Kaitlyn would be into him and find him hot.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Wow. He does resemble Alf a bit. 
I still think he is cute. Shawn and Alf.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:59 pm

I think Shawn is incredibly hot, even if my Joshua-sense tells me his temper is red flag laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 am

We can't smell him like Kaitlyn (and earlier Britt too since she found him dollz) can. That apparently is part of the attraction.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:Wow. He does resemble Alf a bit. 
I still think he is cute. Shawn and Alf.

That's what I have been saying too.  More Alf than Ryan Gosling.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 am

Who is Alf ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11