SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by colie079 Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:41 pm

He just posted a very short video on snapchat about the episode. Nothing really supportive in there though...

colie079

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Not sure what's going on but Kait says she's really happy with the end of the show and to her Shawn B looks like like Shawn B, which is really cute to me. I think she thinks that everything is fine with them, maybe he's the most forgiving man ever. We shall see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:46 pm

jen689 wrote:I've noticed in many photos of Shawn with fans he makes fists with his hands as if he's not comfortable with the attention. There are a lot of comments on his Instagram saying Kaitlyn doesn't deserve him, he's too good for her.

If Shawn is Kaitlyn's F1 and they're still together I'm interested to see how he'll handle the attention both good and bad as the season progresses.  Will it strengthen or hinder their relationship  question

The fisted hand is his go to when he has his arm around someone's shoulder, even in pre-show pics. Nothing new Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Not sure what's going on but Kait says she's really happy with the end of the show and to her Shawn B looks like like Shawn B, which is really cute to me. I think she thinks that everything is fine with them, maybe he's the most forgiving man ever. We shall see!

Aww. The ups and downs of being team snapchat

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I get the feeling she is with Nick also. Its weird.

What I liked was despite all the guys upset Shawn pulled on his big boy panties and dedicated his 1on1 time to talking to Kaitlyn about himself and moving their relationship foward. It came off well.

Maybe she really chose herself and chose to date both post FRC? She could have taken snapchat and still be with both guys if she still hasn't chosen.  Maybe why Nick is still supportive of Kaitlyn so vocally on SM.  Who knows at this point.  The producers have done their magic...that's for sure.

I actually think she is with Nick or single.

Not with Shawn the way she is going through these latest interviews.
I think Nicks SM is @#$@ though.
nd.I agree,her interviews sure seem ( to me ) she is backing More Nick than Shawn. It would not surprise me at all she is with Nick at this moment I time..who know the full Mesnick hasn't happened yet.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:18 pm

If she's about to pull a Mesnick, that's the direct opposite of being very happy with the outcome imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Alanna wrote:If she's about to pull a Mesnick, that's the direct opposite of being very happy with the outcome imo.
No I meant during the show. Not now post filming. Something just seems off.

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:23 pm

colie079 wrote:He just posted a very short video on snapchat about the episode. Nothing really supportive in there though...
Did he seem happy?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:24 pm

His snapchap he gave a tip of the day: dont ever sit in the guiness factory drinking guiness for 4.5 hrs watching the girl you are falling in love with date other guy

Not verbatim*

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 pm

see2love wrote:His snapchap he gave a tip of the day: dont ever sit in the guiness factory drinking guiness for 4.5 hrs watching the girl you are falling in love with date other guy

Not verbatim*

This. Except he says "5 guys".

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:29 pm

laugh out loud I think Shawnie is just a leeeeeeetle embarrassed how he acted last night maybe.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:32 pm

colie079 wrote:
see2love wrote:His snapchap he gave a tip of the day: dont ever sit in the guiness factory drinking guiness for 4.5 hrs watching the girl you are falling in love with date other guy

Not verbatim*

This. Except he says "5 guys".
Thanks.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11