SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:45 pm

What's Shawn's snapchat name?

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:46 pm

So...anyone think that maybe CH's full mesnick comment means that maybe, just maybe...Kaitlyn chose Nick at TFR ceremony and then changed her mind and did a switcheroo and chose Shawn shortly thereafter filming ended (or vice versa)? That thought has been in the back of my mind for awhile now. But I ruled it out when the snapchat came out, now I'm not so sure.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:What's Shawn's snapchat name?

shawn_booth
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:
bleuberry wrote:What's Shawn's snapchat name?

shawn_booth

Thanks!

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I think Shawnie is just a leeeeeeetle embarrassed how he acted last night maybe.

He should be he made a azz of himself.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:28 pm

I think Shawn had a right to be mad at Kaitlyn especially if she told him he is the one on there 1on1 date
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Do we know for sure kait said that to him?
I ask because it is too much like last year, the f2 got all assurance he had but...
Maybe Shawn was just trying to justify his not so manly insecurities?

Anyhow, I think he was the most insecured spoiled f1 ever.
He was mad about not getting the GDR, how can I trust its the bachelorette setting made him uncomfortable, or he is the real jealousy type of boyfriend. This is such a big red flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I think Shawnie is just a leeeeeeetle embarrassed how he acted last night maybe.

He behaved poorly that whole day. The stupid comment about her killing herself because she had to spend a day with Nick? Sorry, but suicide isn't funny, it made him a jerk to me. Then his hissy fit because Jared got the rose? Ridiculous. She is the bachelorette, she can't give you every GDR, it doesn't ever happen.

I also wonder if she told him he was the one or that she said she was falling for him and he took that to mean he was the one.

I think they are together now and happy, but IMO Kaitlyn has just as much to forgive Shawn for as Shawn has to forgive Kaitlyn for.

He is not my kind of a guy. I am happy she is happy with him, but he is not all that IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 pm

I don't think Shawn meant "killing herself" literally….that is a term that is used often…things like "you're kiling me", "I'll kill you" I understand that suicide is a horrible, serious situation and not funny at all. But in this situation, I don't think that is what he he meant. I think he was just using a "slang" term
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:43 pm

eliza3 wrote:I don't think Shawn meant "killing herself" literally….that is a term that is used often…things like "you're kiling me", "I'll kill you"   I understand that suicide is a horrible, serious situation and not funny at all.   But in this situation, I don't think that is what he he meant.   I think he was just using a "slang" term

Did he not say that she took her own life after having to spend the day with Nick. So sorry, I found him to be a boorish jerk about the whole thing. You can love him, that is fine, but I found it a horrible thing to say.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
eliza3 wrote:I don't think Shawn meant "killing herself" literally….that is a term that is used often…things like "you're kiling me", "I'll kill you"   I understand that suicide is a horrible, serious situation and not funny at all.   But in this situation, I don't think that is what he he meant.   I think he was just using a "slang" term

Did he not say that she took her own life after having to spend the day with Nick.  So sorry, I found him to be a boorish jerk about the whole thing.  You can love him, that is fine, but I found it a horrible thing to say.

Didn't say I loved him…just said I think that "term" was not meant to be literal
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Did he not say that she took her own life after having to spend the day with Nick.  So sorry, I found him to be a boorish jerk about the whole thing.  You can love him, that is fine, but I found it a horrible thing to say.

Yeah I found that to be a bit mean too, but all the guys laughed and toasted to that.. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11