SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:21 am

Max64 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm behind. What email are you guys talking about? Signed Bachelor, Shawn. I don't have a clue ...I skipped over the wondéring first time it was mentioned. I decided to ask this time
Thanks in advance.

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 29ql7de

All I get from this email is more confirmation that he seems like a nice, likeable, good guy to me.  Very nice words to his coworkers about welcoming him there and a nice thanks to his employer and a nice good-bye to everyone.  His words of appreciation show the sweet side of him I've also seen on the show. I like how he says  he'll come into the office to see everyone when he's back.

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:03 am

Being a what is it...you call me cause I totally get N..oh yeah...Nick chick...(still has a strange ring to it at my age)...I saw some older pics of S...where he doesn't have that Alf haircut....yeah, I might be a S Schick with that good looking guy! All kidding aside, those pics reflect a softer S. Right cute if I do say so myself..

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:27 am

kris_pace22 Yo Shawn from the bachelorette, what up? Welcome to Nashville 1h
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 11330748_954592167937153_162439158_n
http://websta.me/p/1017069700869450485_53432233
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:50 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Being a what is it...you call me cause I totally get N..oh yeah...Nick chick...(still has a strange ring to it at my age)...I saw some older pics of S...where he doesn't have that Alf haircut....yeah, I might be a S Schick with that good looking guy! All kidding aside, those pics reflect a softer S. Right cute if I do say so myself..

can u point me in the direction of these pics?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:40 am

To add more information to Shawn bar hopping, he is also taking pictures with his sister. Check booth10 on IG as well.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:57 am

I don't see any new women that Shawn has followed? 

He commented on a girl's insta that it was nice to meet her and her friends, but I don't see anything scandalous going on.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:To add more information to Shawn bar hopping, he is also taking pictures with his sister.  Check booth10 on IG as well.

I LOVE how close he is with his sister.  It genuinely seems like they are best friends in life.  So great to see.

I bet If he wasn't F1, we'd be getting much more of a family guy edit and hearing about how important they are in his life (and how much he loves his dog, as Kaitlyn clearly knew when he showed her the pics, but we've never heard about).  We'd probably also hear about how he fixed up a house with his dad and they'd totally package him as real life Noah.  BTW, he looks so cute when he's casual and all handy man back in his older instagrams.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:00 pm

I just find it funny how many people seem to be looking for things to find wrong with the guy.  **edited** I just wish we would sleuth out another SHV to make me feel better about his status with Kait.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Objectively speaking, I think Shawn has a nice, positive following. :Nod:
I see posters who like quite a few of the men this season. Unfortunately, the show's focus has been on basically 2 of the men and that makes it difficult to focus more on the others. Media seems to be following this, also. 
Overall, at this point, I don't see anything horrible being pointed out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Objectively speaking, I think Shawn has a nice, positive following. :Nod:
I see posters who like quite a few of the men this season. Unfortunately, the show's focus has been on basically 2 of the men and that makes it difficult to focus more on the others. Media seems to be following this, also. 
Overall, at this point, I don't see anything horrible being pointed out.

I agree! Good Post

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:29 pm

I like Shawn although Jared & Cupcake are my favorites this season. I'm not buying into the jealousy edit just like I didn't buy the guys hate Nick edit in Andi's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 pm

I think Unreal does a good job showing how the producers manipulate the F1 and also protect the F1 so he looks good as a viable F1 contender. However, while I agree that TPTB are definitely manipulating Shawn (big time) I don't think they are protecting him as much with their edit. I think the "protecting edit" if you will is reserved for whomever they select for possible next bachelor candidate.

That being said, I think it may even be intentional that they are showing Shawn in his not so great moments so that it balances Kaitlyn's not so great moments. Makes them more equal so at least audiences can cheer for them together as they both are flawed but are in love with each other and have to overcome those obstacles together. So much more of a realistic take on a relationship.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11