SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by LenaActually Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:45 pm

More pics from last night...

With Meghann:
booth10This Girl...(heart emojie)
#Nashville
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Meghan10

With Cupcake and fans:
elizabeerodgersBachelors and bachelorettes #ShawnB #JustGotSmithed #canyouseemyhands
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Cupcak10

Extremely happy fan:

bobbiejean10THIS JUST HAPPENED! @shawn_booth18  #thebachelorette #Nashville #ShawnB
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Bobbi10

Extremely creepy fans:

alex_beallWe don't always wait in a crowded stairwell for 15 minutes to get to a rooftop, but when we do, we spend those 15 minutes back to back with our favorite Bachelorette hunk (Shawn. Duh.) The back of his head is flawless. #Nashville #TheBachelorette
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Creepy10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Shawn looks a bit like Josh Lucas (Sweet Home Alabama movie) in that black and white photo.
Every time I see him in a Henley with his haircut he looks like he has stepped out of a cowboy western movie.
Beer in hand, in the ol saloon. Gun-slinger style with his deep drawl.
He definitely has that *it* factor look.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:22 pm

^^^ Thanks for the pics! His sister is gorgeous too. Now lets see if he "travels" anytime soon and becomes silent. ;) #watchthefeet
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:30 pm

I'm curious about the SHVs (still learning the lingo here) myself. If he is indeed the F1 (what does that stand for scratch ) when do they meet up? He's always in Nashville and she's always in Vancouver. What's the usual protocol for this from previous seasons?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:42 pm

LenaActually wrote:I'm curious about the SHVs (still learning the lingo here) myself. If he is indeed the F1 (what does that stand for scratch ) when do they meet up? He's always in Nashville and she's always in Vancouver. What's the usual protocol for this from previous seasons?
welcomebanner Lena. F1 is "final one" (so the winner if you will). Here's a list of abbreviations used on the forum that may be helpful Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:46 pm

^^^
SHV stands for Safe House Visits. They usually happen every two weeks. So the couple can still see each other while they wait for AFTRC. AFTRC = After the Final Rose Cermony.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Thank you everyone. I knew there had to be a list somewhere.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Reading the non-spoiled discussion thread and it is interesting to note that Shawn is seen as someone who has "lost the plot" and needs to get it together and stop acting like he is the only contestant. Also interesting that his being in love so quickly isn't seen as realistic.

Amazing what spoilers and other outside info can do to change how one sees something unspoiled.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 pm

^^^
I am spoiled but I agree with the non spoilers assement. I really do not understand how you can fall so deeply in love with someone you have only spent a couple of days with. Yes I agree too that Shawn thinks this is his show only and if the other guys get a rose or any type of affection from K he acts like a immature boy.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 pm

But hey, he actually smiled in one of those pictures. Baby steps.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:34 pm

I think he simply suffers from Resting Bastard Face--the counterpart of Resting Bitch Face. It's ok. Those of us that are suffers don't have much choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:35 pm

relaxing wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Reading the non-spoiled discussion thread and it is interesting to note that Shawn is seen as someone who has "lost the plot" and needs to get it together and stop acting like he is the only contestant. Also interesting that his being in love so quickly isn't seen as realistic.

Amazing what spoilers and other outside info can do to change how one sees something unspoiled.

And from another perspective, he's really getting a lot of love on social media from the general viewers who may be both spoiled or unspoiled and have watched the same scenes as the rest of us.  I don't think people that really like him do so because of knowing the ending, I don't in any case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11