SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:57 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Shawn snapchatted about an hour ago that he was out for drinks with his sister & some friends.

I saw that so we know Shawn is not at the MTA. ;)

^ Yup thank goodness ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:14 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Have you guys seen JJ tweeting about Shawn's makeup and blow dryer? JJ seems to be in rare form today
...none other than MTA.

JJ is an instigator IMO. He tweeted a couple things about Shawn and made sure to copy Nick in the hair dryer comment which Nick favorited. He definitely will be visible during MTA

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:16 am

isittrue wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Have you guys seen JJ tweeting about Shawn's makeup and blow dryer? JJ seems to be in rare form today
...none other than MTA.

JJ is an instigator IMO.  He tweeted a couple things about Shawn and made sure to copy Nick in the hair dryer comment which Nick favorited.  He definitely will be visible during MTA
So far during this season's airing, Shawn is being really, really good imo. A model sm-user. If all the digs are bothering him, he's definitely not showing it and I hope it continues.

Otoh, Kait constantly responds to angry fans and can't sleep. Hope she'll be ok during mta. Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:23 am

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:
...none other than MTA.

JJ is an instigator IMO.  He tweeted a couple things about Shawn and made sure to copy Nick in the hair dryer comment which Nick favorited.  He definitely will be visible during MTA
So far during this season's airing, Shawn is being really, really good imo. A model sm-user. If all the digs are bothering him, he's definitely not showing it and I hope it continues.

Otoh, Kait constantly responds to angry fans and can't sleep. Hope she'll be ok during mta. Sigh.

Yeah I saw that too. She needs to follow Shawn's example with SM. MTA won't be easy with this group. Just hope there are not any more shocking revelations there.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:26 am

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Yeah I saw that too.  She needs to follow Shawn's example with SM.   MTA won't be easy with this group. Just hope there are not any more shocking revelations there.  
As long as any new revelations aren't shocking for Shawn, I think we're good laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:30 am

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Yeah I saw that too.  She needs to follow Shawn's example with SM.   MTA won't be easy with this group. Just hope there are not any more shocking revelations there.  
As long as any new revelations aren't shocking for Shawn, I think we're good laugh out loud

I agree. Hopefully Shawn knows it all . I will be a little nervous about LCD viewing and how she acts with Nick during that but again hopefully Shawn has a better understanding of how the show works by now.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Linds911 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Shawn snapchatted about an hour ago that he was out for drinks with his sister & some friends.

I saw that so we know Shawn is not at the MTA.  ;)

^ Yup thank goodness ;)

My friend spotted him at a bar called Barcelona in West Hartford, CT on Friday and took a selfie with him. I'm from the area and West Hartford is a popular place for going out. I'll keep my out if he happens to be in town again!

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:00 pm

yes fashionista84 Thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:24 pm

isittrue wrote:I will be a little nervous about LCD viewing and how she acts with Nick during that but again hopefully Shawn has a better understanding of how the show works by now.

If she acts like she did on the FD, then IMO Shawn will not be concerned in the slightest. Also in the past many leads have been really checked out and closed off with their F2 on the LCD - it seems by then the show allows them to be that way - or can't stop them from being that way.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Bringing over from MTA thread...

docnash14 wrote:
mindless wrote:Shawn was definitely in Connecticut. Some poster's (forgot who, sorry) friend even spotted him.
From photosfromthesidelines IG  
6.07 pm 7/11/2015
bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Shawn10

Shawn Booth in the house, with my girl Sofie! #bachelorette #toocute #wl #hometown #thebachelorette

He's smiling in fan photos now!! giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Any ideas what they will do about their living situating?

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Any ideas what they will do about their living situating?
K wants a green card and said she wants to marry Becca for it laugh out loud So US (Nash?) seems to be top choice.

Edit- just looked on Insta and looks like Shawn is in Rhode Island. Is Jared back from mta? Maybe they're hanging out.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11