SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:05 pm

So Kaitlyn potentiality dumping Shawn for Nick after the fact wouldn't be a Mesnick?

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Kaitlyn potentiality dumping Shawn for Nick after the fact wouldn't be a Mesnick?

Jason and Melissa were already broken up before the ATFR where it appeared to happen. If you read Melissa's book or even saw the trailer for the (ridiculous) reality TV show about her romance and courtship of Tye Strickland it would seem, IMO, quite apparent why they broke up - it was because of Melissa's relationship with Tye - not Jason's with Molly. Jason pulled a switch because he didn't have a choice.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So Kaitlyn potentiality dumping Shawn for Nick after the fact wouldn't be a Mesnick?

Jason and Melissa were already broken up before the ATFR where it appeared to happen. If you read Melissa's book or even saw the trailer for the (ridiculous) reality TV show about her romance and courtship of Tye Strickland it would seem, IMO, quite apparent why they broke up - it was because of Melissa's relationship with Tye - not Jason's with Molly. Jason pulled a switch because he didn't have a choice.
JMHO

If I recall correctly, Ty actual picked Mellisa up from the airport when she returned to the real world.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 pm

[quote="agentcurls"][quote="Bet2Win"]
agentcurls wrote:So 30-year old Kaitlyn enjoys having some drinks with friends....I don't see that as a big deal. She is simply enjoying her life. People want to see what she is up to so she is sharing her experiences with fans. I don't think it's realistic for her to be censoring herself in SM just because some are on the younger side.
I really don't think she (or Shawn) are all that party-hardy. No more than anyone else their age who isn't married with children. Once they are more settled into their new life and start working again, I don't think we will be seeing as much action from either of them. 30 is kinda the new 20 these days anyway, except maybe more refined. I say let them go out and have fun and live life to the fullest now before they really hunker down and start a life together. Heck, let them do it together, too! People in Italy and Greece do it all the time  (with their kids included!)
Side note: maybe we would all be drinking copious amounts of white wine and beer, too, while undergoing this crazy social experiment. I hope KaitBoo's family isn't judging either one of them too harshly.

I have lived in Europe too for many years but the going out and about for an afternoon with the family and drinking copious amounts of alcohol and posting it for all to see are two completely different things. There is a fine line between alcoholism and drinking a lot, living in the moment and having fun. with alcoholism, its fun until it isn't..and it's progressive..I am overly sensitive on this topic because I have seen alcoholism and the effects on the family. I don't mean be depressing but I am reading the pages of posts and I think some are seeing cause for concern with Kaitlyn possibly (I am anyway- She reminds me of a teenager) and there are those who think it's harmless fun. This is just my opinion but those who drink excessively always make me uncomfortable.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 pm

I highly doubt that she dumps Shawn she has made it quite clear that he is her F1. I also doubt that Nick is still waiting on her. Nick has seemed to move on quite quickly from her and seems very happy. But I seriously doubt he holds any grudges against either one of them. That is why he sometimes still supports her that is just the way Nick is.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:51 pm

haven't been following -- why would k dump shawn for nick?? are there any clues about this?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:03 pm

whit90 wrote:

I highly doubt that she dumps Shawn she has made it quite clear that he is her F1. I also doubt that Nick is still waiting on her. Nick has seemed to move on quite quickly from her and seems very happy. But I seriously doubt he holds any grudges against either one of them. That is why he sometimes still supports her that is just the way Nick is.

Nice post Whit. I agree. Kaitlyn was with shawn over the fourth and they both were not hiding it. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:05 pm

emusha wrote:haven't been following -- why would k dump shawn for nick?? are there any clues about this?

No.  CH did say something about someone pulling a Mesnick, a while back.  Don't remember where it originated from (article, interview, etc.).  At the time, most seemed to think he was referring to the wailing over the balcony rail, crying melt down.  But there was also discussion on could it mean a switch and then further discussion of what "pulling a Mesnick" truly means.  I think that pretty much covers the few pages, in a brief summary.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
emusha wrote:haven't been following -- why would k dump shawn for nick?? are there any clues about this?

No.  CH did say something about someone pulling a Mesnick, a while back.  Don't remember where it originated from (article, interview, etc.).  At the time, most seemed to think he was referring to the wailing over the balcony rail, crying melt down.  But there was also discussion on could it mean a switch and then further discussion of what "pulling a Mesnick" truly means.  I think that pretty much covers the few pages, in a brief summary.  giggling

I agree that the comment would be about the big wailing cry, not the switch in winners.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Well, I have to confess, Monday's episode was the first time I actually disliked Shawn. I've tried to be understanding because of the situation and the producer machinations and all that, but time after time we've now seen him completely shut down in confrontation, just getting more and more mad with seemingly little new provocation. Sigh. I want to believe in him and Kate, and there are some good things between them, but ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:12 pm

^^^Maybe but I have to say that I have never seen any contestant being subject to more mind games during the season from both the lead, production and another contestant than Shawn.

For the past several episodes Shawn seems to approach Kaitlyn with a smile and ready to have fun yet she ruins the mood by dropping a bomb about Nick or wanting to hash something out. So much drama.

I can't imagine being told midway through the season that I was "the one" and then hear that the person I was falling in love with slept with someone else outside of the FS.

And then when Shawn finally got his own FS, she prods him on why he doesn't like Nick.

And then instead of being able to enjoy the glow of the morning after, the first person he sees after leaving his FS date with Kaitlyn is Nick leaning against his building. That's a bit much.

I have to add that of all the guys on the show this season, Shawn might be the most hot headed but he also seems to be among the most authentic. I believed him when he told Kaitlyn (something along the lines) that he was more emotional than other guys cause he liked her more than other guys. I actually think that his I love you (or even falling in love with you) was the ONLY one that I believed.

Last season I was a huge Nick fan but it's certainly giving me pause that once again we've got Nick not getting along with the alleged F1 to a significant degree. Gotta wonder why and that's why I am going to give Shawn some slack.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:16 pm

IMO - Nick not getting along with the F1 x 2 = Plain and simple Jealousy on the part of the F1 and Nick not being a typical "Bro code Dude."
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11