SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:47 pm

They just seem like two 'party hard' people. Nick's spotted in bars a lot too, but I've never seen evidence of him being truly drunk. Plenty of Kait and Shawn though, from the sounds of things.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Alanna, I'm only worried because getting drunk + liberally posting on SM at the same time usually leads to stupidity. I'm not sure I trust these people to stay off of their phones until they're sober again laugh out loud.

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Alanna, I'm only worried because getting drunk + liberally posting on SM at the same time usually leads to stupidity. I'm not sure I trust these people to stay off of their phones until they're sober again laugh out loud.
But where's the fun otherwise laugh out loud Imagine if they get into a little lovers quarrel post show?? Kait will break all forms of sm immediately!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:58 pm

At this point I am wondering whether they really are still engaged. Maybe Kait is partying to get over the breakup? Everytime I go on the web there is the same recycled story about Shawn being jealous and the couple is pretty much done. Makes me wonder. I don't follow her on periscope or snapshot so I don't know how she appears to be acting, just going by what is written here

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:21 pm

isittrue wrote:At this point I am wondering whether they really are still engaged. Maybe Kait is partying to get over the breakup?  Everytime I go on the web there is the same recycled story about Shawn being jealous and the couple is pretty much done. Makes me wonder. I don't follow her on periscope or snapshot so I don't know how she appears to be acting, just going by what is written here

I have thought this very thing...it is a little far fetched, but interesting to think about.

What if Kaitlyn and Shawn broke up after the show finished airing? Maybe after the first episode aired showing the sex scandal footage in the preview? Maybe the snapchat was payback to Shawn? The footage could have been taken post show during their time together just after filming ended, saved and used later? Maybe Nick and Becca's supportive posts about being around people who bring out the best in you and to "walk away from the dirtbags" were directed at Kaitlyn (and not for Whitney as previously suggested). Maybe Kaitlyn's trip to Chicago staying with Whitney was her running back to Nick and begging forgiveness? Becca did post that "I forgive" posting soon after. Initially Nick's SM postings were not happy, but changed sometime around the end of May to be more positive and supportive of Kaitlyn. Maybe that is when Kaitlyn and Shawn broke up and she and Nick were reunited?

Far fetched? You bet! But fun to still put crazy ideas out there, especially with a season with so little to be sleuthed at this point. Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:26 pm

^^ The only problem with this is that the had a meet-up over july 4th.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:28 pm

I just think it was pretty obvious that Shawn spent July 4th at a SH and so did Kaitlyn. I don't see any reason for that if they were already broken up or even having serious issues.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:33 pm

^^^ I was just going to post the same thing. Fourth of July togetherness overload for kaitboo! nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 3806527698 :cutesmile!:

Plus....Shawn was proudly wearing the Canadian flag this past weekend!! nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 3806527698 Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 pm

mindless wrote:I just think it was pretty obvious that Shawn spent July 4th at a SH and so did Kaitlyn. I don't see any reason for that if they were already broken up or even having serious issues.

Yeah I agree. I just wonder why all this tabloid talk is so crazy right now and now I see a clip on EW that has Kait questioning Shawn's jealousy issues and how Nick has it all and I think that won't help things if he does have this alleged issue. I still expect something at ATFR with Shawn questioning Kait on her feelings for Nick or Nick doing something to incite Shawn or even Kait breaking up with Shawn saying he has jealousy issues. It's just been driven too much into the ground not to be made a big deal at ATFR. I personally hope that Shawn redeems himself and shows that he is not that jealous or possessive.

I don't follow Kait on periscope to see how crazy she behaves, but could be that Shawn likes the crazy side of her and is similar to her enough to look past it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:39 pm

I know Courtney and Vienna didn't get good edits even though they were F1, but that's Bachelor. Do we know any Bachelorette F1 had a bad edit? How about Jef from Emily's season?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Other than being unemployed, rarely showering and shampooing and enjoying hanging out with tween age girls overly much?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Alanna, I'm only worried because getting drunk + liberally posting on SM at the same time usually leads to stupidity. I'm not sure I trust these people to stay off of their phones until they're sober again laugh out loud.
But where's the fun otherwise laugh out loud Imagine if they get into a little lovers quarrel post show?? Kait will break all forms of sm immediately!
Imo, that is not my definition of fun... to be drunk and then posting about hang-overs.   no no

My avatar couple? Now they are the definition of "fun", imo, and also based on their season since that was their keyword: "fun".

And there's no drama or alcohol involved either in their fun. Talk about a refreshing couple, imo.

If fun needs to involve alcohol then one needs to broaden one's horizons and better use one's imagination. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11