SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:35 am

Alanna wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Here's a better look at the bracelet.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/474118528-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-visits-extra-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QW7zqPBR7SmRNtr2R0YLufJnP8H1dssOKu7UalvY6rehbLTwMgHAH91XPeOhNE104g%3d%3d

Thanks!!
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 Image12

According to the link, it looks like this is from a post-show interview with Extra. There's no doubt that's a Four Leaf Clover bracelet from Alex & Ani.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 am

It dated May 20th. Is this the final, final confirmation that Kait and Shawn left filming engaged or not yet? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 am

Alanna wrote:It dated May 20th. Is this the final, final confirmation that Kait and Shawn left filming engaged or not yet? laugh out loud

Very cute Alanna! This would've been the point in an unspoiled season where we would've definitely used Kaitlyn's blog & sleuthing to figure out Shawn was F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:00 am

jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:It dated May 20th. Is this the final, final confirmation that Kait and Shawn left filming engaged or not yet? laugh out loud

Very cute Alanna! This would've been the point in an unspoiled season where we would've definitely used Kaitlyn's blog & sleuthing to figure out Shawn was F1.

Funny!   hehehe   Why is there always a bracelet!?!?   This would have been it!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:03 am

^^^yep, I agree!! Not to mention the way she swoops in for kisses and is just down right giddy around him.

Finally we got to see the happy carefree couple! I want more please...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:55 am

soccermom333 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Funny!   hehehe   Why is there always a bracelet!?!?   This would have been it!

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 3806527698 We should have known this all along after last season's bracelet clue!! duh laugh out loud Good sleuthing everyone!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:25 am

This one doing ballet on the golf course with Shawn. She is so happy and adorable with him and it is the cutest thing ever. N'awww, d'awww, awww!

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 33 Screen10

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:03 am

I think any shred of doubt I had ( which wasn't much) just went up in flames.  I'd say the bracelet is a dead giveaway.

And I have to laugh because if Kaitlyn hadn't given us the ending with her snapchat....she sure as heck just did by telling us about the bracelet when she knows full well she's been wearing it post show. I think it's her own little way of telling tptb where they can stick it and their edit.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:13 am

I love shipping them but I am so nervous about what's going happen at ATFR! :pullouthair:

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:13 am

I love shipping them but I am so nervous about what's going happen at ATFR! :pullouthair:

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 am

leselihau wrote:I think any shred of doubt I had ( which wasn't much) just went up in flames.  I'd say the bracelet is a dead giveaway.

And I have to laugh because if Kaitlyn hadn't given us the ending with her snapchat....she sure as heck just did by telling us about the bracelet when she knows full well she's been wearing it post show.  I think it's her own little way of telling tptb where they can stick it and their edit.
I think if she could default a pic of her in bed with Shawn with a caption of "zero effs given" as her profile on all her sm, she'd do it. She's so over it, and it's hilarious and awesome.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:28 am

Alanna wrote:
leselihau wrote:I think any shred of doubt I had ( which wasn't much) just went up in flames.  I'd say the bracelet is a dead giveaway.

And I have to laugh because if Kaitlyn hadn't given us the ending with her snapchat....she sure as heck just did by telling us about the bracelet when she knows full well she's been wearing it post show.  I think it's her own little way of telling tptb where they can stick it and their edit.
I think if she could default a pic of her in bed with Shawn with a caption of "zero effs given" as her profile on all her sm, she'd do it. She's so over it, and it's hilarious and awesome.

I just hope for her sake, she's been completely honest with Shawn about her pre-show relationship with Nick and they are not planning to throw this whammy at them ATFR. I just want to enjoy a couple post-show for however long they last.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3