SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:36 am

Alanna wrote:This one doing ballet on the golf course with Shawn. She is so happy and adorable with him and it is the cutest thing ever. N'awww, d'awww, awww!

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 34 Screen10

That is just adorable.
I see her being her completely goofy self and more with Shawn. He seems to just "get" her.
They seem like a married couple already. Kaitlyn is the wild and spontaneous one. Shawn is the quiet and steady one who keeps her grounded.
Even Shawn's sister said they are ying and yang.
I'm looking forward to Shawn interacting with her family. Bet they fall in love with him, too.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:44 am

Thank for my new avatar Alanna. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 am

How can Kait's family not fall madly in love with Shawn when they see how much he adores her?! They're just precious. I see K as her happiest, most joyful, most securely loved self with Shawn and definitely post show.

Crikey, will my fangirling ever cease??!

No.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:05 am

Hey I was reviewing the FD and recognized the bed from the screencaps sleuthed of Shawn in bed prior to the season airing. So they did film in the FS, just we did not get to see it, just Shawn's departure the morning after. Sneaky editors!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:13 am

I know!! We were robbed!! hissyfit

Hopefully kaitboo make it up to us and cram their SM with cuteness of the two of them. kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 34 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:39 am

Hey guys- is there screencaps of just Shawn and Kait somewhere?   I just love how intently he looks at her and how her eyes light up around him!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm guessing that their SM is going to be FLOODED with pics of the two of them post show. I don't "fangirl" too much....but I'm a bit annoyed that tptb aren't showing us their "story". Their only showing the Nick vs Shawn story and it's getting OLD.

And Alanna....I hope not.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:44 pm

leselihau wrote:I'm guessing that their SM is going to be FLOODED with pics of the two of them post show.  I don't "fangirl" too much....but I'm a bit annoyed that tptb aren't showing us their "story".  Their only showing the Nick vs Shawn story and it's getting OLD.

And Alanna....I hope not.

I agree with this so much! I am actually happy Kait is sharing so much in her blogs (for whatever reason) since at least I can imagine it although I'd rather see it. I just hope ATFR goes well and we do indeed get those SM moments.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Yes! Can you imagine when the flood gates are finally openeddddd??!!!!??!! Get ready!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Ok Kaitlyn, we get it. You have sunk your claws into Shawn and aren't letting go anytime soon. Smiley
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 34 K7610

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Glad you captured that moment Agentcurls.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:00 pm

relaxing wrote: Glad you captured that moment Agentcurls.

Capturing these moments and making KaitBoo videos this time is soooo overwhelming.
1) There is SO MUCH to work with. That hasn't been the case in the past.
2) I get so caught up in the moment with them that I forget the task at hand completely Embarressed!

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3