SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Just wondering does anyone know how old Shawn's nephew is?  When K tweeted about her convo about ninja turtles she mentioned it was with a three year old .  I am just wondering if when Shawn was back home visiting his sister last week if K talked to the kids.  The fact that Shawn mentioned the ninja turtles makes me wonder if there was more to the story.  
I thought it might be Luke too, he's three Smiley And Shawn has previously insta'd pics of the tmnt so he's definitely a longtime fan. These people are so cute!!

Yeah even her comment about having a soft spot for nerds (which S is def not). I can imagine her teasing him about something and calling him a nerd. I am looking forward to more cute SM where they can actually tease each other openly .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

So cute if KAitlyn is already bonding with Shawn's nephew. I hope he's the 3 year old she meantm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:00 am

I wonder who she's fti'ng here Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 1172172_990295944335186_1705036494_n
@kaitlynbristowe one last phone call before heading to meet the men in @macduggal dress & #Cezuajewelry. Get ready for a crazy night 8h
caryfetman insta

BTW, did you guys notice how many times she gave away her f1 last night? Talking about him in the present, getting irritated about Nick and saying they're just friends, etc. Smooth, stealthy moves, as usual.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:48 am

Alanna wrote:I wonder who she's fti'ng here Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 1172172_990295944335186_1705036494_n
@kaitlynbristowe one last phone call before heading to meet the men in @macduggal dress & #Cezuajewelry. Get ready for a crazy night 8h
caryfetman insta

BTW, did you guys notice how many times she gave away her f1 last night? Talking about him in the present, getting irritated about Nick and saying they're just friends, etc. Smooth, stealthy moves, as usual.

Yeah she looks happy here.  I noticed the referring to Shawn in the present tense as well. I actually laughed when Ben H was recounting the story of Kait visiting their room and how they threw a blanket over her and she hid when production knocked on the door. giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:01 am

Alanna wrote:I wonder who she's fti'ng here Smiley

caryfetman insta

Yeah, she can't wait for this to be over and out proudly with her guy. I can't either actually. One thing she said seemed so obvious I was surprised they aired it, but I forget exactly what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32 am

I hope she doesn't take him to Jimmy Kimmel AFRC bcs he is brutal, then again, he might surprise us all and man up
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:38 am

Has she been on Jimmy kimmel since the filming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:58 am

reason wrote:Has she been on Jimmy kimmel since the filming?
I don't know, but AFTR, they all go, so, I suppose she will go too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:05 am

Usually when the show is airing they all go on kimmel, this is interesting! real interesting that she has not gone on since filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:08 am

^Usually the lead goes on at the beginning to promote the show and JK picks the F4 and winner. Then the lead and the F1 go on after the season many times. THe lead may be involved with one of JK's video skits during the season but that's not guaranteed. So far, Kaitlyn is following the status quo in terms of JK appearances.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:11 am

She has not gone on to pick the final 4 yet? Has she?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 am

^Britt and Kaitlyn went on together. I don't know when JK picked the F4. I don't watch the show every night.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3