SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by algold29 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:32 pm

The way she digs her fingers into him says so much. She also grabbed and dug into his face pretty hard after he told her he loved her. Almost looked painful to me! You don't do that when you aren't serious about someone.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:48 pm

algold29 wrote:The way she digs her fingers into him says so much.  She also grabbed and dug into his face pretty hard after he told her he loved her.  Almost looked painful to me!  You don't do that when you aren't serious about someone.

asim wrote:If you watch in slomo, she melts into him in the next frame beatingheart :inlove

Actions speak louder than words.  Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:31 pm

I wonder what his LCD gift is to her. There is some sort of piece of paper on the table but I don't think that's it...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Harp23 Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

What was the line she said at MTA when she said Shawn's name in the present? How did I miss that? Love it. Can't wait for next week, I think it will be awesome

Harp23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Harp23 wrote:What was the line she said at MTA when she said Shawn's name in the present? How did I miss that? Love it. Can't wait for next week, I think it will be awesome
She said Shawn knows telling him he's f1 halfway through was a mistake laugh out loud Thanks, Kait, I was worried about it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 pm

agentcurls wrote:Thank you, LB for the SCs.
The forehead bump absolutely slays me. ❤

Me too, thanks ladybug.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Are these from next week. Tooooooo cute!!!!

:yes: they're SC's from next weeks preview.  

All SC's from the preview can be found in the SC No Discussion Thread I just brought over a few of them together that I thought y'all might like in here.  I SC'd the whole preview, so feel free to bring over any others or use them as avi's, etc.   Smiley

Me too, I really felt sorry for her at MTA. I think he is going to stick.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Shawn's latest snap is so cute. Tucker is playing in a pond/lake and Shawn says, "look at this guy, it's like watching Michael Phelps" laugh out loud He's so proud and supportive of his family, his dog and his Kait. Adorbs heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thank you Ladybug….

Not fangirl-ing but this kills me.  So much more romantic:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 42 C3c322720ac518245c6abcbd04310078_zpsfmcpo82h

This and the other one (where she's digging her fingers into Shawn) are just such good examples of a "lover's gaze" in almost all respects.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:35 pm

I had to grab the nuzzle for my avvie. I love their sweet love Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Alanna (or anyone), do you know where that Jimmy Kimmel interview is where he predicts Shawn as F1?

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:45 pm

sarahg wrote:Alanna (or anyone), do you know where that Jimmy Kimmel interview is where he predicts Shawn as F1?
I just looked on youtube and couldn't find it. I'll take another look later!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3