SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:12 pm

I just love them together. They put a big smile on my face. I really really really hope they make it.

I just loved this season, to me it was a breath of fresh air, its nice to see someone who has as many faults as me and is still loveable.

I think we will definitely know when they are fighting or arguing. That girl loves her SM and I love that she loves it for my selfish reasons of course.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:20 pm

i like that she is giving us the insides to their relationship but i feel like if they are going to make it work maybe she shouldn't post as much. With her getting as much crap as she did from outsides as she did during the season i can't only imagine the things people will say to her on her instagram posts (which i have seen and they aren't nice) and other social media sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:28 pm

^^^ Kait is just being so giddy.. it's Christmas remember? Hehe

Shawn said that we did not get to see them on the show and they are just so excited to show us! Smiley I love them and I am sure things will die down a little but I think it's great and on periscope they are getting TONS of love from fans. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:45 am

i just watched their periscope together and it was adorable! only kaitlyn and shawn would periscope right after taking a nap. :laugh out loud: i love how shawn tries to tickle her several time and when he said aomething about ryan mcdill and kaitlyn was trying so hard not to laugh too much i die! these two are sooo cute and happy and inlove and i hope they stay that way forever.

are they going to CT after new york? i cant wait to see photos of them with shawn's neice and nephew. <3

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:15 am

Hello! handwave

Just popped in to say that I am surprised no one has the coffee cup picture (see banner) as their avi. I think it is an awfully cute picture of them!

Carry on.......

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:19 am

nikikass wrote:I just love them together.   They put a big smile on my face.  I really really really hope they make it.

I just loved this season, to me it was a breath of fresh air, its nice to see someone who has as many faults as me and is still loveable.  

I think we will definitely know when they are fighting or arguing.  That girl loves her SM and I love that she loves it for my selfish reasons of course.
Oh yes. On periscope, she asked Shawn if he can live with her laugh forever and he was like "hmm, I'm not sure..." And she got the cutest, poutiest look on her face and whispered in a sweet, little voice to him that "jokes are supposed to be funny" laugh out loud We will definitely know ahead of schedule if there's trouble in paradise with these two.

Nutty, Agent is using that coffee mugs pic as her avi! I agree it's super adorable!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:19 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Kait is just being so giddy.. it's Christmas remember?  Hehe  

Shawn said that we did not get to see them on the show and they are just so excited to show us!  Smiley  I love them and I am sure things will die down a little but I think it's great and on periscope they are getting TONS of love from fans.  Smiley

I think it's a strategy; so often we bemoan what gets left on the cutting room floor because the show chose a certain story to tell and we can only imagine what else we might have seen had more of the story been told. K & S seem to want to show the side we didn't get to see for those who wish to see it. Normally we have to use our imagination - this season we don't.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:26 am

Finally figured out Snapchat and Periscope and I only have one thing to say:

1-2-3 Dr. Pepper!

laugh out loud

Sorry if you missed it, buried deep in one of their periscopes, such a silly goofy precious moment that loses all its charm if I try to explain it.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 am

I'm really irritated that I can't watch their periscope. I don't have an Apple product...and my Android phone is not compatible with the Periscope for Android. SO IRRITATED.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:30 am

terabithia wrote:Finally figured out Snapchat and Periscope and I only have one thing to say:

1-2-3 Dr. Pepper!

laugh out loud

Sorry if you missed it, buried deep in one of their periscopes, such a silly goofy precious moment that loses all its charm if I try to explain it.
Yes!!! Quick recap- they both said they don't like soda but we're going to pick a favorite one anyway and both said Dr Pepper on Shawn's count. The reaction was precious from both of them and Shawn then seriously asked Kait if they just became best friends? She laughed so much she made herself cry laugh out loud

I'd much rather feel like I'm in their bed than the bed tptb tried to shoehorn me in all season!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 am

Congrats to Kaitlyn and Shawn - they make an adorable couple.  I had a feeling about Shawn from the beginning that he could be the match for Kaitlyn and posted on the May poll, it was Shawn or no one.  Seeing their media interviews and photos are proof enough that they are genuinely happy.  GMA has a way of showing a better love story than Fleiss!   giggling

Happy for the Kaitboo fans that have been rooting for them all along, especially Alanna!  makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 68 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 am

Alanna:

Thanks so much for letting us know about the Periscope clips. I know many of us dont or cant access it.

I really appreciate the play by play, nobody tells a K and S story better than you.

🎆
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3