SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 57 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:21 am

Alanna wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I think Nick hides very well under the nice guy guise.  I love how he wishes Kaitlyn and Shawn a happy life but before he does he felt compelled to let us know that she told him that she love him.  She requested extra time with him.  They were intimate.  Don't let that bother you though K&S,  he wishes you a happy life together.  IMO he is full of sh*t.

In regards to Clint and JJ.  No one notices the things that they say about K?  JJ wrote on a IG/Twitter that he is one of the guys that did not puck her.  What the hell.  It seems a little unfair to K&S that this crap is not rationalized as one of the reasons they(K&S) are being snarky.
I'm trying not to diss him but I agree. I always feel like he says and does things like that- this girl isn't a $lut, but why is she really a $lut? I wish Shawn and Kait the best, but why is Kait a liar and a cheater? laugh out loud Oh well.

*snip*

Nick never called anyone a sl*t. All he's ever done is recount actual facts, which happened regardless of whether he brought them up or not. The rest is your mind filling in the blanks. Why is it that no one accused US Weekly of calling Kaitlyn a sl*t when they printed the same things Nick said? If you don't think it's sl*tty to have sex with and say ILY to another guy several times while already having found "The One" then why is bringing up those things the same as calling her a sl*t? I will never understand it, I didn't with Andi and I do even less with Kaitlyn. It's like it's fine to do whatever, but if you're called out on it then let's blame the person who called you out. Why does Nick need to just roll over and not question her one bit, while she can do whatever? All F2's question the lead. Kaitlyn was F3 and still questioned Chris's actions of putting her through a rose ceremony (while looking pissed), even though she never even seemed in love with him. Not to mention kissing and telling all over the place. Well I guess she felt those 'in love' feelings for him too like she did with Ben H. and Nick. Rolling Eyes It's called oxytocin, Kait, look it up.

But even if you disagree with someone's actions, it doesn't mean you think they're a bad person. Nick even explained that in the interview with Ali. He was upset by Kait's actions, but he doesn't think there was malicious intent behind them, so why wouldn't he wish her the best? I think it's childish to think that you have to either be best friends or mortal enemies. One of the reasons I find Shawn so immature. And Josh. And Andi.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 am

umngirl wrote:I don't quite understand the constant need to snapchat and periscope. Personally, Twitter and Instagram are enough. It's like information and sensory overload otherwise. Then again, I might be the only 25 year old who has rebeled against snapchat and refuses to get it.

As my 16 and 18 year old kids would say, people are looking for "false" validation. People that constantly post pictures of themselves and are so concerned about how many followers they have and how many "likes" they'll get are insecure, and are looking to make themselves feel better. Their words not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:29 am

Alanna wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I think Nick hides very well under the nice guy guise.  I love how he wishes Kaitlyn and Shawn a happy life but before he does he felt compelled to let us know that she told him that she love him.  She requested extra time with him.  They were intimate.  Don't let that bother you though K&S,  he wishes you a happy life together.  IMO he is full of sh*t.

In regards to Clint and JJ.  No one notices the things that they say about K?  JJ wrote on a IG/Twitter that he is one of the guys that did not puck her.  What the hell.  It seems a little unfair to K&S that this crap is not rationalized as one of the reasons they(K&S) are being snarky.
I'm trying not to diss him but I agree. I always feel like he says and does things like that- this girl isn't a $lut, but why is she really a $lut? I wish Shawn and Kait the best, but why is Kait a liar and a cheater? laugh out loud Oh well.

As for Kait downplaying their relationship, the most telling part of these interviews to me was that in the GMA interview, Shawn said he would have tossed it overhand. In the subsequent interviews, Kait has said, "we" would have tossed it overhand. That really says it all to me- she's "completely Shawn's" and that's the only team she's playing on. It's jmo but I think it's not only the right choice for her, but the only choice if she really thinks this relationship has a chance.

Anyway, I wish them all the best. They really don't need to interact with each other anymore, everyone is much more likeable in their correct order right now- Shawn with Kait, Kait with Shawn, and Nick looking for the right one for him imo.

Great post Alanna.  They don't need to interact anymore.  I believe all have moved on and I wish them the best too.  Smiley  I know for Shawn and Kait it is like Christmas and I am glad they are doing all the SM to stick it in the faces of TPTB!  We finally get to see what we wanted all along.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 am

Max64 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't quite understand the constant need to snapchat and periscope. Personally, Twitter and Instagram are enough. It's like information and sensory overload otherwise. Then again, I might be the only 25 year old who has rebeled against snapchat and refuses to get it.

As my 16 and 18 year old kids would say, people are looking for "false" validation.  People that constantly post pictures of themselves and are so concerned about how many followers they have and how many "likes" they'll get are insecure, and are looking to make themselves feel better.  Their words not mine.

Your kids are wise beyond their years. Good job! yes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:05 am

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:

*snip*

Nick never called anyone a sl*t. All he's ever done is recount actual facts, which happened regardless of whether he brought them up or not. The rest is your mind filling in the blanks. Why is it that no one accused US Weekly of calling Kaitlyn a sl*t when they printed the same things Nick said? If you don't think it's sl*tty to have sex with and say ILY to another guy several times while already having found "The One" then why is bringing up those things the same as calling her a sl*t? I will never understand it, I didn't with Andi and I do even less with Kaitlyn. It's like it's fine to do whatever, but if you're called out on it then let's blame the person who called you out. Why does Nick need to just roll over and not question her one bit, while she can do whatever? All F2's question the lead. Kaitlyn was F3 and still questioned Chris's actions of putting her through a rose ceremony (while looking pissed), even though she never even seemed in love with him. Not to mention kissing and telling all over the place. Well I guess she felt those 'in love' feelings for him too like she did with Ben H. and Nick. Rolling Eyes It's called oxytocin, Kait, look it up.

But even if you disagree with someone's actions, it doesn't mean you think they're a bad person. Nick even explained that in the interview with Ali. He was upset by Kait's actions, but he doesn't think there was malicious intent behind them, so why wouldn't he wish her the best? I think it's childish to think that you have to either be best friends or mortal enemies. One of the reasons I find Shawn so immature. And Josh. And Andi.

I personally think all three have acted immaturely. Sure, K and S are more-in-your-face with their comments regarding Nick but Nick is more passive aggressive, fav'ing tweets and letting JJ do the dirty work. Plus, all these interviews revealing all that went on with K, just seem to be a ploy to expose K under the guise of wishing her well imo. I was a Nick supporter last year, this year not so much.

Anyway, hopefully all 3 can move on and be happy. The People interview I just posted in the media thread seems to show that they will at least try to do that.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:39 pm

I can say 90% of these contestants were in disguise, who would actually think they are like how they edited IRL? So to just say Nick is not far. I see Shawn more in disguise in fact, also kait. She uses "in the moment" as the shield to not have to grow up and own up.

BTW, I think Nick never is in a nice guy mask. Isn't he the most hated ever? So I personally think this is not too logical when analyzing him, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Yeah, I hope JJ will give it a rest. But I can understand his frustration and possibly anger too. I think I would be mad at K S too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

UGH.  Now we have to watch him on BIP.  no   This is awful.  JJ is gross...period.  I have a feeling he won't be popular.  ;)

The entire cast of BIP loved him and went out of their way to defend him. Even Ben H stood up for JJ at the MTA taping, saying that JJ called him when he got dumped by Kaitlyn and offered to take him out. Says he considers JJ a good friend.

If JJ is talking smack about Kaitlyn and Shawn, it's probably because he's tired of all the gay jokes they continue to make in practically every interview, even though Clint and JJ have made it very clear they don't like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:08 pm

^^I believe the Puck came way before the gay jokes. Way before the MTA.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:24 pm

If you're referring to this https://instagram.com/p/5qKNAJklz3/ then I don't see how that's an insult. He made that puck joke the moment he met her and she found it hilarious.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:35 pm

mindless wrote:If you're referring to this https://instagram.com/p/5qKNAJklz3/ then I don't see how that's an insult. He made that puck joke the moment he met her and she found it hilarious.

Thanks. I withdraw my previous statements to an extent. With everything that happen it may not have been the best term to use even as a joke. If you notice from the comments no one got it including me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:07 am

I wonder what would happen if someone took Kaitlyn's phone away from her for a few days. That girl would probably need it surgically removed from her hand with the amount of posting she does. Good lord it's like she is constantly on twitter, IG, periscope, or snapchat. Mainly the last two and it's like she can't go an hour without posting,. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if she starts awaking up in the middle of the night and posting.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB