SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm so happy for Mark. :cutesmile!:

Guess the cats out the bag. We are happy to share with you all that on 11 // 25 // 15 I asked BC to be my wife. It was the best day of my life & it couldn't have been more perfect. We kept it on the quiet for a while as we just wanted to soak it in over the holidays, but we are excited to share the news with you all now. I honestly can't believe we kept it quiet for this long. Knowing that I am going to spend the rest of my days with BC gives me more comfort than any thing else ever could, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't wait for our life ahead, I can't wait to listen to Nirvana, Janis Joplin & Coldplay together when we are old and grey. You are my world, my rock & my queen of hearts. I love you #BCBallas by @markballas

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 22 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 22 8367-910 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 22 I_got_13 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:20 pm

He's a gem. So so happy for them :-)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:09 am

Aww, so happy for Mark! Congrats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
FLChica
Momon001
pavalygurl
Nonina430
eirekay