SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Oh dear... I have no interest in backing a train wreck guys laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:49 pm

timfan wrote:Maybe the producers told him to do this because of the snap chat
If it is producer driven:

1) This means we have photos of K with her nuggets Becca and Whit and we have photos of Shawn with his wingman Cupcake and then different girls hanging onto him with Cupcake no longer in sight.  Suspect
2) The double standard still prevails: Shawn gets to be the single guy out on the town while K is shipped off to her friends/sisterhood. Maybe they are trying to even the playing field and edit K has been given.

Still, forced or not, Shawn doesn't look exactly miserable in those photos. He looks like he is enjoying the ladies attention. hmmm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:50 pm

:Happy Birthday to the lovely nd4reality, Jclaz and Kaitlyn may your day be rich with blessings.

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Woah what's up with all these tabloids the past few days about Kaitlyn this and Kaitlyn that sex this and sex that Shawn this and Shawn that hanging with married men yada yada. Really not a good look at this point I would rather be Britt old news and at the back of the class!

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:18 pm

What a solid foundation to build their forever on. awwww

Sorry. This couple gets a 'no' from me. Even if they are engaged right now, I am fully expecting Shawn to find some hottie with less baggage attached to the relationship in due time.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:What a solid foundation to build their forever on. awwww

Sorry. This couple gets a 'no' from me. Even if they are engaged right now, I am fully expecting Shawn to find some hottie with less baggage attached to the relationship in due time.
For real. He's going to realize soon enough he's stupid hot and any chick will role play The Notebook with him and his adorable dog all day long.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 pm

From his IG account, think Shawn always thought he was hot. He was posing with models long before he came on this show and was called the Kendall Jenner of the guys on the show based solely on his IG account. He didn't quit his job for nothing. If he goes back to being a personal trainer sure, but don't know who this guy is yet or what his motivations are, no matter how his edit is or how romantic it all is. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:32 pm

I'm think that they were all recruited to play their parts. Shawn and Nick included.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:36 pm

This is not looking good for Shawn and Kaitlyn Rolling Eyes , but maybe it's a friend? It is in Nashville where he lives, and I've notice that he's got quite a few (really good looking) female friends who tag him on instagram all the time with like "Shawn is my best friend ever!!!!!" type of posts. If it's a friend, the pictures aren't so bad. It looks like he's holding her hand to lead her somewhere, as opposed to romantically, and the rest of it looks like a conversation.

But yeah. Not looking good. UGH. What a crazy trainwreck season.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Really Steve has harped on why Shawn will want to be with Kaitlyn, a guy who poses with models like Gigi Hadid. The problem is based on the show edit so far Kaitlyn seems infatuated with Shawn particularly his looks, Ian might be a turd but he made some valid points particularly K is all surface level. Shawn is going to get a lot of female attention and that will make any woman insecure. This relationship is doom IMHO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:43 pm

My thing is don't date a guy who is freaking good looking than you. Sorry for the double post.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:48 pm

I actually don't agree that Shawn is better looking than her. Sorry.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls