SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:41 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
happydays wrote:
Alanna wrote:The sex is not the point!! The point is that she cannot deal with the consequences of the sex! If she did nothing wrong, why is she already crying about it and regretting it? Just lack of thought and judgement all around. She's 30 but I would bet she's 15 with how she's acting.

Maybe because she has feelings for two guys? And now one of them is all of a sudden talking about leaving..

The whole concept of this show is so inappropriate on so many levels, and so it's really vague and blurred as to where the line needs to be drawn. Personally, I find it more disrespectful and immature for leads to sleep with multiple people days before being engaged in the FS, and so many leads do that! and we haven't seen many of them showing regret about that...

I see someone being really human and raw on our tv screens, and personally that is actually what I'm finding refreshing ..

EDIT: one more thing to add: the above is the reason that I actually think from what we have seen so far (may change in the next couple of weeks...), kaitlyn has been the best bachelorette

I know and that's kind of the age old debate with the this show.  You are dating multiple people, but the rules of the real world technically don't apply.  You are supposed to have as real a relationship as you can with each person and forget that you are dating multiple people, right?  So you are criticized for treating it like they are all individual relationships, but then if you are careful and think of feeling of others, then that is wrong too.

So I can see both sides I guess.  

So, if you are gonna  have sex, then either own it and say yes I did it and it is what it is, or think of the fall out BEFORE you do anything?

I hear what you are saying Iam4UGA. To be in K's shoes though, where she has long days of filming, is probably completely emotionally drained at this point, has all these feelings with different guys, guys are being confrontational and questioning her, and the stakes are high at the end as she is looking for a husband, I'd imagine it to be very easy to make a mistake, and quite confusing when it comes to treating each relationship separate and sorting through what is the correct and incorrect action to take to advance each relationship and not harm others. K has probably had the worst drama out of all the bachelorettes even before this episode, and it definitely seems like quite an emotionally demanding job

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:52 am

happydays wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
happydays wrote:

Maybe because she has feelings for two guys? And now one of them is all of a sudden talking about leaving..

The whole concept of this show is so inappropriate on so many levels, and so it's really vague and blurred as to where the line needs to be drawn. Personally, I find it more disrespectful and immature for leads to sleep with multiple people days before being engaged in the FS, and so many leads do that! and we haven't seen many of them showing regret about that...

I see someone being really human and raw on our tv screens, and personally that is actually what I'm finding refreshing ..

EDIT: one more thing to add: the above is the reason that I actually think from what we have seen so far (may change in the next couple of weeks...), kaitlyn has been the best bachelorette

I know and that's kind of the age old debate with the this show.  You are dating multiple people, but the rules of the real world technically don't apply.  You are supposed to have as real a relationship as you can with each person and forget that you are dating multiple people, right?  So you are criticized for treating it like they are all individual relationships, but then if you are careful and think of feeling of others, then that is wrong too.

So I can see both sides I guess.  

So, if you are gonna  have sex, then either own it and say yes I did it and it is what it is, or think of the fall out BEFORE you do anything?

I hear what you are saying Iam4UGA. To be in K's shoes though, where she has long days of filming, is probably completely emotionally drained at this point, has all these feelings with different guys, guys are being confrontational and questioning her, and the stakes are high at the end as she is looking for a husband, I'd imagine it to be very easy to make a mistake, and quite confusing when it comes to treating each relationship separate and sorting through what is the correct and incorrect action to take to advance each relationship and not harm others. K has probably had the worst drama out of all the bachelorettes even before this episode, and it definitely seems like quite an emotionally demanding job

Oh I have no doubt she's exhausted, etc. and I know I would have a tough time being in her shoes. I'm just trying to analyze why "we" the outsiders, are having a hard time with how things are going down.

I mean we look at it and go "well, duh, yeah if I had sex with one of like 7 guys, I can see why they would be mad." But, in the context of the show that is not how it works. Everyone (bachette and guys) is supposed to kind of let it slide.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 am

I don't know what's really going on in Shawn and Kait's relationship but she snapped a lot of her trip this morning and she appears to be her normal, happy Kait. So I think that at least so far this morning, no angry breakup texts yet since she cried when there was any conflict with them at all before she even chose him. I'd imagine she'd be really upset if things were on the verge of disaster bad now that he's her fiancé.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:04 am

Kait was definitely positive and upbeat on GMA this morning and even more firm than previously that she has no regrets whatsoever about sexgate and that while she feels for the guys at the same time the guys seem to have forgotten what show they are on. She didn't even seem defensive so much as "Get with the program" type of attitude. Very no regrets at all (not even about timing this time).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 am

Alanna wrote:I don't know what's really going on in Shawn and Kait's relationship but she snapped a lot of her trip this morning and she appears to be her normal, happy Kait. So I think that at least so far this morning, no angry breakup texts yet since she cried when there was any conflict with them at all before she even chose him. I'd imagine she'd be really upset if things were on the verge of disaster bad now that he's her fiancé.

I am glad to hear that K seems happy. I was hoping that she would be strong and hopefully this is the worst of it and opinions improve about her. Hope she is getting all support she needs from friends, family
and her F1.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:17 am

Please continue discussion in new thread. 
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls