SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco  13h13 hours ago
OMG! WHAT?! How could they not show when Jared came up to me to discuss the letter? WTF?! Where's the continuity to this plot line?!

WAIT. Still in shock. They're pretending like I just gave Jared the rose without feedback on the letter? His reaction was my deciding factor

For those that don't know, simply highlight everything, right click, chose copy, bring it to this reply box, paste.

It's really laughable when contestants complain about their edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:24 pm

^^ OT to the thread but how do I right click on my ipad ? ( Embarressed! )
I don't have a mouse.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

OMG! WHAT?! How could they not show when Jared came up to me to discuss the letter? WTF?! Where's the continuity to this plot line?!

WAIT. Still in shock. They're pretending like I just gave Jared the rose without feedback on the letter? His reaction was my deciding factor

For those that don't know, simply highlight everything, right click, chose copy, bring it to this reply box, paste.

Apparently, she read the letter, in its entirety, on periscope. So much secondhand embarrassment for these people.

For Ashley I, they don't even to need to edit much. She just gives them much material.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ OT to the thread but how do I right click on my ipad ? ( Embarressed! )
I don't have a mouse.

When you find out, let me know. Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 2498057887

If you hit on a link, a select box will pop up, hit copy, then just hit a blank spot where you want to paste it it, and the paste feature will pop up. Having said that, it doesn't always work for me.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Can't they (Kardashian/Jenner family) just go away!  Will definitely be skipping that AP. Rolling Eyes

IMO, Ashley is prettier when she is more natural, not trying to be a Kardashian!

Help me out here, cause this isnt something I'd ask anyone IRL. Doesnt all that foundation hurt the skin more than helping the woman's appearance? I mean, I would think that gooping all those chemicals on your skin on a daily basis, for 8 to 16 hours a day, must have some naughty side effects, like pimples and rarely allergies. Anyone have any facts here?

She looks much better with minimal makeup. It's okay to wear some, but when I can mistake her for Elvira (probably someone she never heard of), or any other gothic Satanist, then she's gone too far.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:26 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Apparently, she read the letter, in its entirety, on periscope. So much secondhand embarrassment for these people.

For Ashley I, they don't even to need to edit much. She just gives them much material.

What is periscope? The one link from wetpaint about her letter won't load for me.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 pm

Because everyone's skin type is different and even different in different areas of your face, it's difficult to answer your question.
Then add genetics to that. Some people have gorgeous skin, that takes little care. Some people have skin that needs a lot of care.
That's why there are so many commercial beauty products available and more made each day!
Most foundations have sunscreen in them. That is the number 1 anti-aging product. Many have moisturizers or are anti-fragrance, anti-allergenic. So foundation in itself is not so bad. It is probably more important to remember to cleanse well and remove well daily, especially before sleep.
I would imagine the most ill-skin advised would be the monkeying around with your eyelashes and eye makeup removal as that skin area is very delicate.
There is alway cosmetic surgery and corrects for anything gone too bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ This so reminds me of the Ross and Rachel friends episode where she wrote him the equivalent of a book. Then when they were fighting / getting back he cantstopl screamed

"it was 5:30 in the morning and you had rambled on for 18 pages .................FRONT AND BACK"

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698 Me too!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What is periscope? The one link from wetpaint about her letter won't load for me.

Periscope is a app on iPhones basically a live chat where you can ask questions for them to answer and be there for BTS stuff like concerts and media events depending on whose Periscope it is like a singer. Posted online as well for only 24 hours if not able to watch live or want to watch again. So with the Bach people most are in their homes or on road trips so guessing that's what Ashley did. Not bothering to watch hers.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Periscope is a app on iPhones basically a live chat where you can ask questions for them to answer and be there for BTS stuff like concerts and media events depending on whose Periscope it is like a singer.  Posted online as well for only 24 hours if not able to watch live or want to watch again. So with the Bach people most are in their homes or on road trips so guessing that's what Ashley did. Not bothering to watch hers.

Thanks, Linds. I found something online that says "watchonperiscope.com" but it won't load. So I'm going with the app on my phone. it looks like I will finally need to sign up for Twitter. I never thought I'd need one ever, but it looks like it is necessary, just so I can hear the rantings of my future wife. :claphands
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:24 pm

Look, I dont want to be a friend to the world. She's too connected.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:24 am

Love your avi IWouldMarryAshleyI handwave yes Trust me, If I were a guy, I would like to marry her too Smiley Enjoy reading your posts, and having the insight of a guy on here!

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99