SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It's scary to think of the reasons she's meeting up with Elan.
She'll be on BIP3 with Jared. Another season filled with drama...tears....emotional highs and lows...production loves Ashley I  JMO
The exact reason I choose to skip it every season.
The only good parts were Clare and the crab and other animals, imo. (raccoon?)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Newto Tue May 03, 2016 5:31 pm

I stick to my opinion that after two times on a show in this franchise, they (and not just Ashley and Jared) should just go home. There is something kind of weird about all this recycling. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 5:48 pm

JMOAA: the "something weird" which to me is kind of weird, but to them or probably anyone else who have gone this route, it is yet one more chance at keeping their name out there and relevant as a D celeb. 
The more their name is recognized/branded/popularized, the more $$ off their name recognition/endorsement they can hopefully make. This is from how I perceive their POV, and not mine. It kind of disgusts me. But I am not them. 
I don't know if she and Jared are a couple, I tend to think they are taking the romance script or virgin chasing edible/ eligible male script and capitalizing on it. I suspect this will play out for a while until it no longer benefits them or TPTB.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 6:10 pm

I am just bored with the will they or won't they. Instead of keeping me interested it just makes me want to ignore them. Having to sit through it again on BiP 3 will result in a lot of fast forwarding or alternately giving up and deleting it from my DVR. I would be interested if they just came out and said they were dating. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Ditto. I can't stand either of them so I hope they both pass on BiP3 and let another fake couple have their 15 minutes. They bore me with the whole desperate woman relentlessly pursuing the uninterested man who won't commit to her because he's getting the milk for free shtick. She's an embarrassing woman and he's spineless man. Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 20 1838857674
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue May 03, 2016 6:24 pm

I want some new people from previous bach/bach'lette shows, not returnees from prior BIP shows, just makes it boring to me, jmo.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 6:30 pm

I want new people, too. Even strangers. Neither Ashley or Jared are interesting or attractive to me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Brill wrote:I also posted this in Chris S. thread.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/196211/you_wont_believe_who_chris?utm_content=bachelor_fanpage&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sm

Poor Lauren....in a relationship with a married man while on BIP, then her next boyfriend Joe, then a one night stand with Chris S. Girl seriously needs to find a better man. Maybe she'll be back for BIP?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 6:49 pm

She loves it or she wouldn't do it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Well ... I pretty much put Ashley and Jared on fast forward last summer, so I suppose I can do that again this summer. I'm just over her. She eats up too much camera time every. single. time. Even at the 20th anniversary/Janner wedding. Really? More Ashley?

I hope they dig a little deeper into seasons past. I would love more Courtney Robertson. I wouldn't mind a previous lead. The farmer might provide a ton of snark. I loved Ben's season, but I have no interest in seeing the twins, Lauren H., or really any of his players again. The only 3 worth anything are the next Bachelorette, the F1, and Caila, and she's too good for BIP.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 8:16 pm

I think TPTB are playing to a much younger crowd and will not be bringing back any old seasons in particular. 
TPTB will go for drama and sleaze.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed May 04, 2016 12:12 am

Now that Ashley lives in LA, isn't it possible she was just going to hang out with Elan for the day/night, and nothing to do with going back on BIP?  As dramatic as she is, I don't see her going for a round 2.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99