SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:44 pm

I don't see a problem that she hasn't found "the one" on this franchise. No one does (save a select few.) I remember on The Bachelor, she said that she doesnt really go on dates though. So maybe that's why, she hasn't found "the one"..? It's kind of hard to find "the one" when you're not "looking". Then again, dont they say "the one" comes when you're not "looking"? So, who knows.

I love Clare. She can be a little "much", but I find her childish demeanor endearing. It's not like she acts like a teen or younger than she is, she just has that "kid at heart" playfulness to her. She's a cutie. And she has great skin AND a curvy body. Those Latin genes have done her well.

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:08 am

I really don't know much about her, but I definitely don't see a problem that she hasn't found the one on this franchise either. I was suggesting outside of this show... I thought if she is dating as much as she does or is open to try the relationships on these shows, she might be in the relationship already, because I do find her really beautiful and just from few scenes I've seen of her, she seems a nice person. So I am wondering what is in her peculiar personality to not have struck lucky... (because for example I get why Nick is not everybody's taste, I get why I'm single - because I don't mingle) I didn't know she doesn't date in her personal/real life.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 am

Clare was so cute last, of course, I am biased PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:I really don't know much about her, but I definitely don't see a problem that she hasn't found the one on this franchise either. I was suggesting outside of this show... I thought if she is dating as much as she does or is open to try the relationships on these shows, she might be in the relationship already, because I do find her really beautiful and just from few scenes I've seen of her, she seems a nice person. So I am wondering what is in her peculiar personality to not have struck lucky... (because for example I get why Nick is not everybody's taste, I get why I'm single - because I don't mingle) I didn't know she doesn't date in her personal/real life.
Yeah, on TB she said she never really went on dates. I think the "issue" good or bad is that she puts everyone on a pedestal. Just from watching her on these shows, she has a high standard of what she wants. That's why on the premiere, you hear her say she has a different attitude this go around and isn't trying to find the perfect man, but the perfect man for her. The main story for her while on TB and BIP last year, was that she wanted to find a man just like her dad (her dad passed away 11 years ago.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:25 pm

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CLmc4BBUkAEvd38
People StyleWatch ‏@StyleWatchMag
#BachelorInParadise beauty win: @Clare_Crawley's beachy fishtail braid http://trib.al/TEi4HEt via @Possessionista
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:09 am

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11376176_1177928958900153_264346353_n
http://websta.me/p/1050308206022140858_8712087
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 am

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10731965_648553748581579_639863202_n
clarecrawley Find out why my legs were so weak in Paradise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:05 am

Just started listening to After Buzz (I'm late!) and Michael explained that Clare's motivation behind that dramatic speech was that instead of people asking her who she liked and felt a connection to, everyone, including her friends, were trying to manipulate or entice her into giving her rose to the person THEY wanted. That made a lot of sense to me, and definitely explains that Clare wasn't just being this dramatic, attention-seeking nut job. She just felt used by her friends and didn't feel like they cared about her feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:20 am

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11820636_1488080314839249_1909484551_n
mfirestone12 I guess I can cross "animal whisperer" off my list of talents. #BachelorInParadise #BIP #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:00 pm

What was up with Clare babbling on about being the Bachelorette ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:What was up with Clare babbling on about being the Bachelorette ?

Lol! Yeah I caught that too. I kept thinking to myself... you woulda had it...IF it wasn't for your little ocean romp with JP. As annoying as she can be... I would have preferred her over Andi...just saying.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:58 pm

I missed that part so I have no idea what she said, but she blames JPG for loosing her opportunity of the role of the Bachelorette. As if she had any chance at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
happygolucky
agentcurls
Maddy
gurlbrit
Kashathediva