SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Maybe she thinks BIP will work for her because BP worked for her and Kip? They dated for a really long time.

california90

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:17 am

I like Tenley and I wish her well but it appears that she tends to pursue the guys (Jake, Kiptyn, Ben H). I wish she would allow a man to pursue her instead. I think she would be more successful that way- just how I see it.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 am

I missed Bachelor Pad. Did she pursue Kiptyn? I don't think we should hold Jake against her Bc that was the format of the show laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Technically she didn't get together with Kiptyn on BP. They were already hooking up going into the show. That's why everyone thought they were the biggest threats (and if rumor s are to be believed here, it was one of the reasons why they haven't won in the finale, the rest felt it was a set-up)

I dunno, I like Tenley, (I really do!)but I simply can't quite 'sympathize' with her.
I don't think that not wanting to get married equals not wanting to commit. There are numerous reasons why one may not want to get married yet they go on having completely content and happy long-lasting relationships. It's not like Kiptyn set her up or made her promises that he didn't keep(from what was said, etc..). Kip was always pretty clear about this.
If this was a deal-breaker for her, she should have simply accepted that it was not going to be a healthy and happy relationship in the long run and move on. Yet,(IIRC) she was pretty much always the one who was eager to smooth things out whenever they hit a roadblock.
I dunno why. Perhaps, she thought she was going to be able to convince him otherwise, but if that's the case that just seems pretty desperate, TBH. [ETA: mind the 'perhaps' and the 'if' ;) ]
It's like meeting/and liking/ a guy/girl who doesn't want kids(while you do absolutely want them) and you hang in there thinking it's gonna work itself out. It's sad and quite frankly wasting your and the guy'/girl's time.

I just feel like if she she really wanted to get hitched and have those 2.5 kiddos, she would have already found a guy with similar wishes... You know away from RealityTV-dom and BachNation(and Instagram and Facebook).

Whatever it is she really wants out of life and a realionship, I hope she finds it. Seems like a great gal, with a lot to offer, but I don't think she has things figured out just yet.

[btw, not that there is anything wrong with being unmarried and childless, I just don't think things quite line up in her case.)

Last edited by chloep on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Do we know if he told her he never wanted to get married? I feel like most commitment-phobic guys usually keep delaying it or avoiding the question, but to be straight-forward and say "I don't believe in marriage and it's never going to happen" is pretty different. I always felt like Kiptyn was the former, but if it was the latter, I do have a lot less sympathy for her. She's religious enough that she would never have kids out of wedlock, so "commitment without marriage" would never have worked for her. I do think that the majority of guys who don't want to marry you don't have a problem with marriage, but committing to you. There are so many stories out there about women waiting years and years for a ring, and a few months after their relationship ends, he's engaged to someone else.

I still feel bad for her - to have your first husband cheat on you and your second love get another girl pregnant three months after a 5-year relationship with you? I think that she needs to learn how to stand up for herself and fight for what she wants in relationships.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:14 pm

I don't remember Kiptyn publicly saying he'd never get married and I can't imagine Tenley getting back with him without that being a possibility. She hasn't been dating for quite a while according to her so I don't think she's desperate.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:20 pm

She doesn't come off as desperate in her Periscope videos- sge seems pretty content with the idea that God knows who her husband is and everything will work out. I've seen single women in their 30s get crazy and desperate and Tenley doesn't seem like one (although maybe she just hides it well).

I also don't think she went on BIP for the primary purpose of finding love. I think she went for the paycheck and the exposure for her business.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:30 pm

If Tenley appears happ post bio then good for her. Seems like she has come out of it with a bunch of close and in some cases, very close relationships which no one can have less Of.
I am still waiting to see if the spoilers are true or not. From what I understand they say she is single but her post show activities may suggest otherwise ? Perhaps I am wrong but there is a possibility that she is involved in some twist. her edit makes it seem like she is not a MOT.
Perhaps post show or at the end something happened?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Do we know if he told her he never wanted to get married? I feel like most commitment-phobic guys usually keep delaying it or avoiding the question, but to be straight-forward and say "I don't believe in marriage and it's never going to happen" is pretty different. I always felt like Kiptyn was the former, but if it was the latter, I do have a lot less sympathy for her. She's religious enough that she would never have kids out of wedlock, so "commitment without marriage" would never have worked for her. I do think that the majority of guys who don't want to marry you don't have a problem with marriage, but committing to you. There are so many stories out there about women waiting years and years for a ring, and a few months after their relationship ends, he's engaged to someone else.

I still feel bad for her - to have your first husband cheat on you and your second love get another girl pregnant three months after a 5-year relationship with you? I think that she needs to learn how to stand up for herself and fight for what she wants in relationships.

Maybe I am totally off on this, but I do think so. I know there is bunch of stuff in their old threads and this was discussed a lot(that Kipt doesn't think marriage per se is for him) even back on the old board. I also remember reading here about the source who said that after they were on 'the' break Kiptyn really wanted to move on and really thought that this was for the best for both of them but she kinda made sure to remain in his life all the time and the make-up was more or less "Kiptyn giving in" and both of the compromising...
I really don't think I am making this up. If I do, I am probably ready to be committed bc it's so weirdly specific. question  I remember thinking thinking that it was understandable that she would want t make it work so badly considering they were together for so long, but at the same time doubting that this was gonna go well.
and then she went to WetPaint and People(saying how happy and healthy this relationship NOW is and how there is no pressure at all, but at the same time she also said that "she thinks" she knows where it is going' and how important marriage is to her, etc, and it all sounded kinda awkward,)  and she posted all those posts on FB and IG inspirational messages, while Kiptyn just wanted to be really private and low-key and it was pretty clear that it was not gonna work. [insert: please someone reassure me that my brain has not fried in this 100+ heat over here and this actually happened laugh out loud]

Again, I am not saying she is desperate, that was my point actually. That I don't think she is all that much after the perfect hubby and the kids right now. She seems to be okay where she is at and still figuring some stuff out as she goes. The fact that she is not ready to move on from the Bach bubble kinda plays in this theory, IMO.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:40 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I missed Bachelor Pad. Did she pursue Kiptyn? I don't think we should hold Jake against her Bc that was the format of the show laugh out loud

They knew each other before the show. I don't know that she pursued him so much during the filming but it seemed that she was always on social media promoting the relationship during their 5 years together. He didn't do that so much. It seemed that she wanted marriage and he didn't just from the many years I followed them. Yes it's true, we can't hold Jake against her. But she also promoted a guy from Des's season (the sign guy) on social media after the Kip breakup who she seemed to be dating. Now it seems that she is in pursuit of Ben H.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Looking foward to seeing Tenley tonight on the aftershow. Wonder if she will let anything slip spoiler wise ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:50 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152860707456377
Tenley Molzahn
"You brought me to the desert so You could be my water. You brought me to the fire so You could be my shield. You brought me to the darkness so You could be my morning light. And when I’m in the valley, You will be my comfort. When I’m at the end of me, I find You there. When I’m in the battle, You will be my present peace, cause You brought me this far. Where you lead me, I know you won’t leave me. Wherever you call me, You will make a way. Wherever we’re going, I will be holding to the promise you have made." - I am They // Tonight in paradise I have an incredibly difficult decision to make. I don't know that you'll get to see that. But I will share that l all I want & desire is to be heading in the direction God wants me. Wholly surrendered. // I can tell you that my time in paradise has done a lot for my heart, let's see what tonight brings! (I highly recommend listening to that song too! "Make a Way" by I am They https://youtu.be/-Uc8XTZSqso ) #sweetandfreelife #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation #bachelorfamily (camera emoji) @theyearofelan

I wonder how she will handle the RC. JJ saved her last week and kept her there. Now she's into Josh. We do know her and JJ remained good friends as we saw on their SM and the time she spent with him and his daughter.

Why wouldn't we see her difficult decision though?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI