SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Juan Barbieri. He was on Jillian's season and IMO he was bullied. He has done very well for himself especially since he doesn't promote himself as being on TB'ette.

IA Tenley will most likely be at the MTA with a few other's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Tenley is periscoping right now. Said she is going to Denver in two weeks (she is close w/ JJ and said she likes Ben H) and would probably be headed to Kansas City later (Tanner/Jade).

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 pm

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 11385125_433294266854279_791611281_n
tenleymolzahn Surprise! I spent some of my summer in paradise. // The day I walked into paradise was a very significant day for me, the start of a brand new chapter & season in my life! Every time I've been a part of the bachelor franchise I've gained so much personal growth & an experience that has changed me for the better. I figured, why not?! A new adventure, and a great way to kick off this next chapter! I didn't know how God was going to use this time or experience in my life this go around, but I'm pretty excited about what came of it. And yet again, grateful for this experience & unique way of growth. So, here we go again!! #sweetandfreelife #BachelorInParadise #bachelornation #adventurelife
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:54 pm

In her periscope, Tenley said this was her favorite experience compared to Bachelor and BP. It seems like all the girls formed really good friendships, which is why the experience was so enjoyable even though many didn't find love.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:47 am

Also noticed in her Periscope that she has quite the crush on Ben H. But who can blame her..

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:09 am

I think Tenley and Ben H would make a great couple. Maybe she is going to Denver to try to get Ben H to choose her before TPTB. If that doesn't work she could go on the show? It can be the new thing now. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Tenley and Ben H would make a great couple. Maybe she is going to Denver to try to get Ben H to choose her before TPTB. If that doesn't work she could go on the show? It can be the new thing now. laugh out loud

Lol we laugh but that's probably the case. Someone asked her if she thinks Ben will be the next bachelor and she said she doesn't want him to be

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:16 am

Aww... Joking aside, I actually do seriously think Tenley and Ben would make a great couple.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:18 am

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Tenley and Ben H would make a great couple. Maybe she is going to Denver to try to get Ben H to choose her before TPTB. If that doesn't work she could go on the show? It can be the new thing now. laugh out loud

Lol we laugh but that's probably the case. Someone asked her if she thinks Ben will be the next bachelor and she said she doesn't want him to be
Someone also tweeted her saying that she and Ben H would make a great couple and she replied saying how flattered she was  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:19 am

Isn't she much older than him? He must've been in high school when she was on Jake's season

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:20 am

loveactually9 wrote:Isn't she much older than him? He must've been in high school when she was on Jake's season
She's only a year older than Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:21 am

AmyB wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Isn't she much older than him? He must've been in high school when she was on Jake's season
She's only a year older than Kaitlyn

Oh maybe she just seems much older because Kaitlyn acts so much younger

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI