SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:27 am

Ben looks and acts older than 26 so I think he may actually suit someone older or if younger at least someone more mature than their age.

Tenley also strikes me as a younger spirit but not immature, if that makes sense?
I have to give Tenley credit for trying if that is what she is doing. giggling

ETA: They look cute together here

Maddy wrote:sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 11417346_1663721963843833_1419146658_n
alberskee Amazing company!  !
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 am

Well Tenley, if you want him make sure to ask to go on from night one or "it just isn't fair" sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:44 am

albean99 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Tenley is 31; Clare is probably 34 or 35.

She just turned 33 this year, so there's only a two year difference. I do think that they are both too old to be doing a summer show for the SECOND time. Remember how much crap that one girl from Aaron's season got for doing BP because she was 30? And, now it's apparently becoming the norm.

She was well over 30 if I remember right. They never put her age but I looked it up and she was 39.

I'm okay with Tenley doing it because she hasn't been on for a long time but Clare just did this last season.
Actually for JP's season, Clare was 31. so that would make her 33/34 now I believe.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:24 am

personally, I feel if you've gotten your 15mins twice, you should move along and let others get a slice of that 15mins national primetime tv pie. Not cutting any of these 3rd timers any slack- Love is definitely not the reason for coming back- Clare just lunched that t-shirt and didn't she and Tenley go on some kind of retreat a couple of months back?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:36 am

Lex, I agree. Let the others play, if you are on more than twice you are kind of just fame whoring. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:03 am

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Tenley and Ben H would make a great couple. Maybe she is going to Denver to try to get Ben H to choose her before TPTB. If that doesn't work she could go on the show? It can be the new thing now. laugh out loud

Lol we laugh but that's probably the case. Someone asked her if she thinks Ben will be the next bachelor and she said she doesn't want him to be

We've heard this before. Will she be the come back contestant on Ben's season? Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:44 pm

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 0f82f1523b42f17612d3b21b87bf7f3e5624e1d1
Tenley Mohlzan
After being dumped by Jake Pavelka when he proposed to Vienna, and then having her heart broken last year by her 'Bachelor Pad' love, Kiptyn, Tenley is ready for her happy ending. Hopefully, Paradise will prove the third time really is the charm for Tenley!
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-bachelorette-in-paradise-2-c1436824788984/photo-ashley-mohlzan-photo-1436824487158.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:36 am

It's so obvious on her periscope that Tenley has a huge crush on Ben H.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:39 am

And Ben has been liking IG pics by Tenley!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:44 am

Interesting! Maybe Ben will turn the gig down for Tenley? He does like an older woman! (just kidding)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:46 am

If he does I will be very impressed! I do think they would make a great couple so will have to see if she posts anything when she is in Denver.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:47 am

She'd be lucky to score a guy like Ben. He is a good guy with great values but somehow I picture with with an equally good girl, but with a healthy amount of sass. Tenley is just sweet!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI