SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 am

The fact that she was so open about her obsession with Ben just weeks (probably more like days) after she got back from Mexico shows that she has no consideration for Josh. The way she completely ignores him on SM (and everywhere else) made me think perhaps he did something to her. But nope she just doesn't care about him at all and is obsessed with Ben

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:23 am

loveactually9 wrote:The fact that she was so open about her obsession with Ben just weeks (probably more like days) after she got back from Mexico shows that she has no consideration for Josh. The way she completely ignores him on SM (and everywhere else) made me think perhaps he did something to her. But nope she just doesn't care about him at all and is obsessed with Ben
Maybe he did? It's hard to know. I did notice he's the one guy in Joe's corner still, so maybe she couldn't handle him being friends with the guy who disrespected her best friend? Or maybe it was the lying about the Molly? Abby draper said in a recap she's heard from people she knows (I'm assuming Nick, Jj  and clint) that he's an azzhole. Jj's very well liked by the cast, whereas tenley won't even talk to josh anymore. Maybe Nick and Jj were right and tenley found out afterwards? It's hard to say, b/c I know nothing about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 am

I take whatever JJ and nick say about josh with a grain of salt. They still seem bitter about what happened on Kaitlyn's season.

What's weird is while tenley is ignoring joshua, Ben is still friends with him. Josh even welded Ben's mom a rose in honor of him becoming the bachelor.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:31 am

ive listened to some of JJ's interviews and he strikes me as a pompous guy who I probably wouldn't be able to stand in real life. So his opinion of Josh (or anyone) means very little to me

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:38 am

Trust me, I'm not a fan of either Jj or Nick. It's just interesting to me that the entire cast continues to support and defend JJ, but I haven't really seen that with Joshua. That, along with his friendship with Joe, make me think that maybe tenley might have realized Joshua was different than the man she knew. 

Or maybe, she's just refusing to talk to him b/c she doesn't want to lead him on?

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 am

I feel that part of the reason the cast is so quick to defend JJ is because of his villain edit on the Bachelorette. And I mean the guy did go on Paradise to repair his image, and he did do that to a point, so congrats to him

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:20 am

Perhaps Tenley doesn't talk to him because he's not part of the "cool kids' club". I could see it being something as petty as that and I don't even like the guy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:50 am

loveactually9 wrote:The fact that she was so open about her obsession with Ben just weeks (probably more like days) after she got back from Mexico shows that she has no consideration for Josh. The way she completely ignores him on SM (and everywhere else) made me think perhaps he did something to her. But nope she just doesn't care about him at all and is obsessed with Ben

Yup, Josh was just a placeholder. Probably after she heard about Molly, saw his tattoos, and thought about Idaho some more (which was all probably right after she spoke to him about Las Vegas), she made up her mind as to how far she would go with him. So she was more or less with him out of boredom and to stay on the show. It was never about a relationship, cause she had already decided there would never be one.

Josh may have secretly realized, in his heart, that Tenley was not completely giving herself to him. It doesnt mean that she spoke to him about it beforehand as someone else suggested. It could just be that he had hope but deep down he probably suspected that she wasnt completely in to him.

It's kinda disappointing in a way, that she's seems so sweet personality-wise, but deep down, she's as calculating as any of the other ones you could name. It is just that she is more discrete about it.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:16 pm

This is just a thought or opinion but I really don't think you can compare Tenley and Josh to Carley and Kirk. I really believe that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't here. You are cast as a character in a reality tv show and the producers pull the strings. Tenley had a role to play and the producers pull the strings. If she refused to go along, she would have been bounced and as a popular cast member, TPTB didn't want that. So she tells them she isn't into Josh and they come up with a plausible excuse for her to exit. On the other hand, if she really thought she was into Josh and not playing a producer driven role, I can also understand, that as the ending drew near she began to fight with herself about the potential for a successful outcome. The cards were stacked against them as she pointed out and to protect herself, she opted out. I am not a huge Tenley fan but I can see that the Kiptyn romance has impacted her and she now seeks to protect. Before anyone says, then stay away from the Bach, I totally agree.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:Perhaps Tenley doesn't talk to him because he's not part of the "cool kids' club". I could see it being something as petty as that and I don't even like the guy.

I totally see this considering how close she is with JJ. I don't think Joshua did anything to her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:45 pm

She said in one of the After shows that she can't stand being deceived. She cant stand being lied to. We all saw him lie about the molly and I think that is probably a deal breaker for her and why she is not pursuing a friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:44 pm

IMO Tenley seemed truly broken up about parting ways with Josh as her tears, runny  nose and red face seemed quite convincing. Actually, Tenley looked far more broken up about the break up than Josh!  

To piggyback on what AVOICE is saying above, maybe she's not being overly friendly with Josh post season because she discovered that he was just riding it to the end of BIP2 and had no real intention of attempting a relationship outside of paradise. Meanwhile, she had all these feelings of guilt for not giving it a try:no idea:

And, maybe, maybe that's why she's being vocal of Ben H. no idea .

Who knows, right?! All speculation.

IMO there's something wooden about Josh and could just be his poor acting skills. I never got what she saw in him and always thought that she and Kirk were perfect match ... or possibly even Tenley and Dan. But I have a hard time seeing Tenley with any of the guys who pursued her on the show.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI