SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:32 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:That divorce under her belt isnt going to be attractive to the Christian men out there though. That's going to be a tough one. Plus she is a friend to the world, basically jumping into it. But it seems she must be interested in non-Christian men though, which should give her better odds, just from watching her activity on the show.

There are plenty of Chritian men that would be attracted to her. Just because she is a divorced woman does not change her religious beliefs. There are many men out there that are Christian that have been through what she has. She needs to fade away from this franchise and look deep at what she really wants in life and realize she can not please the world. She seems very sweet and a great friend and will find the one when she is not expecting it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:28 pm

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 11950530_137891129890588_563940609_n
lindsayliles It's those nights you end up laughing on the floor w/ your girlfriends that matter the most... #BachelorInParadise #bachelorfamily 3d
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:33 pm

whit90 wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:That divorce under her belt isnt going to be attractive to the Christian men out there though. That's going to be a tough one. Plus she is a friend to the world, basically jumping into it. But it seems she must be interested in non-Christian men though, which should give her better odds, just from watching her activity on the show.

There are plenty of Chritian men that would be attracted to her. Just because she is a divorced woman does not change her religious beliefs. There are many men out there that are Christian that have been through what she has. She needs to fade away from this franchise and look deep at what she really wants in life and realize she can not please the world.  She seems very sweet and a great friend and will find the one when she is not expecting it.

I'm not questioning her beliefs. I'm just saying that some religious people aren't going to like the divorce.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:55 pm

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 11376182_1622323691342433_325194271_n
tenleymolzahn I appreciate all of your love & support through this journey. It has been a really special summer, one that I'll never forget. Sadly, things didn't work out long term for Joshua & I. I see some angry comments, but please know that I truly did care for Joshua, he's a great man, & I felt like a very special girl around him. Living an authentic life true to myself & to him I knew that it was only fair to end our relationship in paradise. Our relationship hadn't moved as quickly as some of the others, but it was something we both gave the opportunity to explore while there in Paradise. I'm absolutely grateful for every second of it. Now I'm hopeful & excited for what the future brings, & I really do wish him the greatest! Thanks again for all of the encouragement, kind words, & the support along the way! xo, Tenley : @lindsayliles #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation #bachelorfamily #sweetandfreelife 2d
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:12 am

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 11887273_1652033011677403_613869698_n
tenleymolzahn Oh paradise, thank you for the ride. So much growth happened this summer, in the best of ways. I walked into paradise hopeful, but not expectant. I knew for sure that I would take something away from my time there, but I didn't know what it would be. My heart & soul feel stronger than ever, & I feel like I've found myself once again. I learned what that balance between your head & your heart is. I'm so grateful for the experience, the greatest friends made along the way, and a hope restored. Tonight is the end of this wild ride. Thank you all for supporting & encouraging me. Cheers to a summer in paradise and all that is to come! : @lindsayliles #bachelorinparadise #bachelorfamily #bachelornation #sweetandfreelife
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 am

She has a way with words and I find her very inspiring.

Thanks Maddy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:19 am

^^^I wish her well! I have been a fan for years. There is just something really sweet and wholesome about Tenley and she has remained consistent IMO. She just needs to pick her next guy wisely.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Further discussion can take place in Tenley's original discussion thread.

Tenley General discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI