SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:30 pm

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 320.1x1

After being dumped by Jake Pavelka when he proposed to Vienna, and then having her heart broken last year by her Bachelor Pad love, Kiptyn, Tenley is ready for her happy ending. Hopefully, Paradise will prove the third time really is the charm for Tenley!

ABC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:15 pm

I love Tenley so much. Rooting for her the most.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Same as she was my favorite on Jake's season. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Will be making her page tonight, stay tuned Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:14 pm

New page is up! Tried to do her and her active life justice Smiley

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-84l

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Nice job, Sophie. yes

I don't know if Tenley will find her guy on the show but hope so.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:51 pm

I really like Tenley. Hope this experience is worth it for her. I am cautious about her and Clare appearing on these spin off shows multiple times. It just does not seem like a good idea imo.
I hope they keep the tears and the drama (Tenley and Clare respectively in varying degrees for each girl) to a minimum.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Great job on Tenley's page!! I can't understand why she can't find a lasting relationship but I have always been rooting for her. I'm sure I will be watching this show again this summer too....

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:19 pm

sophie, that's a great page! A ton of work went into that, and you did an awesome job! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 pm

I have always like Tenley, but I have to say, isn't she a little old for doing bachelor shows now? She stayed within the family and dated Kiptyn then hashtag guy. I would love to see Tenley move away from bachelor world and find her happy, I just don't think she is going to find the one doing bach shows.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 am

Great page for Tenley. I really like her too. I hope she finds someone this season who puts her first. If not, I don't see her doing any more. I don't understand either why she hasn't found someone. I would rather she meet someone through friends or church or the beach!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:38 am

I obviously don't know Tenley, so this is all speculation, but I think the Kiptyn thing really messed her up. They dated for a really long time, and yet he never seemed to fully commit. That can be something that can really play with your head.

I do think that if BIP doesn't work out, Tenley will be done with these shows, but based on some of the guys cast, I think there are some good matches for her, so I'm looking forward to seeing her and will be rooting for her.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI