SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 pm

I notice the 'friends' and 'pals' in each respective tweet. Maybe they are downplaying expectations. Best way to build a relationship is to start out as friends. We shall see. I wish them both the best.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Tenley assured people in the comments that her and JJ are just friends.

Also, for people who were in JJ's thread and now in Tenley's, Ben H was not with them. They just took the video and sent it to him. He was in Michigan at a Bachelor Party for his friend. Seems he's been there since at least Thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:36 pm

As many know, I am not able to view Periscope. What has Tenley done/said to believe that she has a crush on Ben??

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 pm

She said she wished he wasn't the bachelor and a few times she's said "he's really cute, isn't he?" and "he's a hottie" - and when you watch you can just tell. She blushes.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:32 am

They might just be friends, but they sure look like a cute family! I wish she will be able to have that someday.

And Ben H is cute, so I don't blame her!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:44 am

I wish Tenley **edited**would look for love away from the Bachelor, she has a lot to give and is a wonderful person.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:49 am

Important Periscope Tenley did just now about JJ. Take a moment and check it out!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:52 am

I was part of it and like the stalker I am, kept asking her questions about Ben H. She defended JJ in the periscope but part of her reason for doing it was to make sure that her boyfriend or potential boyfriend would not get the wrong idea about her and JJ. So obvious that she's talking about Ben H. My question..does she think he's not going to do The Bachelor?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:15 am

A few highlights:

"JJ is a really close friend; we are not dating."
"JJ is an amazing man and an amazing father."
"All the guys on his season actually adore him."
"You don't know him."
"You have to remember that we are making TV shows."

-and the main part was that she expressed her disgust over the mean comments made about him on her picture w/ him today and suggested people either apologize or delete them.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:21 am

Okay. Well Tenley, people can make whatever comment they want. If you don't like it block them or keep your pics to yourself.

I have to say that I am getting tired of these bachelor people who want to be on tv, but expect that everyone will just say nice stuff about them. Get real and IMO grow up. That is just not how the world works.

I bet if Ben H is the bachelor we see Tenley on the show, she just better show up week one or there will be heck to pay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:26 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay.  Well Tenley, people can make whatever comment they want.  If you don't like it block them or keep your pics to yourself.

I have to say that I am getting tired of these bachelor people who want to be on tv, but expect that everyone will just say nice stuff about them.  Get real and IMO grow up.  That is just not how the world works.

I bet if Ben H is the bachelor we see Tenley on the show, she just better show up week one or there will be heck to pay.

It should be. That's what she was saying. You should watch it first.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. That's how I was raised (and probably how Tenley was raised as well).

She was saying that people were saying extremely rude things about him without actually knowing him and she wanted that to stop. I agree. It's useless, bitter, and mean.

She was also standing up for her friend, which I think is amazing.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:50 am

1funnyfish wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Okay.  Well Tenley, people can make whatever comment they want.  If you don't like it block them or keep your pics to yourself.

I have to say that I am getting tired of these bachelor people who want to be on tv, but expect that everyone will just say nice stuff about them.  Get real and IMO grow up.  That is just not how the world works.

It should be. That's what she was saying. You should watch it first.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. That's how I was raised (and probably how Tenley was raised as well).

She was saying that people were saying extremely rude things about him without actually knowing him and she wanted that to stop. I agree. It's useless, bitter, and mean.

She was also standing up for her friend, which I think is amazing.

I would be happy to get to know JJ, if he wants to give an interview to someone and explain the cheating on his pregnant wife or wife who just gave birth, I would happily read and make my opinion then. They do go on tv and know that what is presented on tv is believed to be the real person. I don't hate JJ for any of the supposed villain stuff and I admire him for being so active and loving to his daughter, that is truly wonderful and admirable. But he discussed the cheating and he brought it up, so I would be happy to read the full story.

Tenley and all these people are oversharing their lives on SM, IMO. And I am sorry if the world should always be people always say nice things, but the truth is they don't and anyone who goes on reality tv and likes to share their lives on SM should know that.

Tenley is not a role model to me, she is a 30 year old woman or is it 31 years old who is doing her third reality tv show and appears ready to possibly do her fourth if Ben is bachelor. You put yourself in the public eye and you will be judged, it is how life works, like it or not, she has been in this environment for 6 years and should know this. Lecturing others on how they should behave is just not something that I like or respect from Tenley.

She can tell everyone JJ is great without telling others how they should behave. Lead by example, not by words. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI