SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 am

I'm thinking more and more if Ben is TB, Tenley will be on his season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:37 am

^^ IMO Tenley won't be on Ben's season.... I could see Becca, though.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:41 pm

I don't see it either. Becca maybe but I hope not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:20 pm

I absolutely feel Tenley has had much more than her 15 minutes. It is time for her to ride off into the Bachelor sunset already. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:26 pm

I think she was asked if she would show up on Ben's season on the scope and she said something like "I think God has other plans for me to meet my husband".

As an aside, someone said "Emily had her baby today", and she was like "lots of people had their babies today" and made a face. It must be awkward for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I absolutely feel Tenley has had much more than her 15 minutes.  It is time for her to ride off into the Bachelor sunset already.  JMO.

I agree. It has been way too many seasons since she was on The Bachelor. Time to move on..

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:03 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think she was asked if she would show up on Ben's season on the scope and she said something like "I think God has other plans for me to meet my husband".

As an aside, someone said "Emily had her baby today", and she was like "lots of people had their babies today" and made a face. It must be awkward for her!

Did she? Sad for her sad . Even if she's moved on and at peace that she and Kiptyn weren't meant to be, it's got to hurt her heart with how long she tried with him. I hope she finds her husband soon, but I don't think going on BIP will help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:05 am

^^ Yeah, I feel bad for her romantic history. A cheating ex-husband and a 5-year relationship with a guy that was never going to commit? I understand that many think it's her own fault for not leaving sooner and I don't necessarily disagree, but I still sympathize with her situation and how she has to see him have all these things that she wanted with him.

I don't know if she went on BIP to truly look for love or if it was just for the paycheck and the exposure for her business. I don't see her leaving her CA lifestyle and I don't think she ever long-term potential with Joshua.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Just saw on Tenley's IG a picture with JJLane and his daughter.  Can someone please bring it over?  Thanks...
Adorable picture. Also posted this in JJLane's thread. They look like a family.. I hope it is true it works out for her she deserves happiness.

sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Brill wrote:Just saw on Tenley's IG a picture with JJLane and his daughter.  Can someone please bring it over?  Thanks...
Adorable picture. Also posted this in JJLane's thread.  They look like a family..  I hope it is true it works out for her she deserves happiness.

tenleymolzahn Went back to a childhood favorite of mine with one of my best pals & his little lady today! Just one step closer to my bobsled dreams via Alpine slides! #sweetandfreelife #backtomyroots #colorado 52min
sweetandfreelife - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11379890_1002754379770067_1971658093_n
http://websta.me/p/1032910767174381258_2631722
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:42 pm

They would make a nice looking family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Same pic on his IG but different hashtags! beatingheart

I too hope it works out for them.

34m
jjhlane21"Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, it's bobsled time!" ~Sanka ~ JJ

#AmericasSweetheart #AmericasVillain #FutureSweetheart #GreatFriends

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI