SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:35 pm

avoice wrote:But her life is all about emphasizing the good and transforming the bad. So her admonitions go along with her focus of positivity. She has a right to do so and to delete those she deems hurtful.

In regards to charity, IMO she probably does a lot of good just by being herself everyday without announcing it.

In regards to being on TV ... if the opportunity presents itself, after weighing pros and cons, why not? Why does it make her a fame whore?  Why not do it for the adventure?  And is self promotion a bad thing when your livelihood depends on it?

JMO

Delete them herself, block the user. No problem, tell them to delete them, that annoys me.

And yes, I am tired of reality stars who income relies on self promotion. I just am, doesn't mean anyone else has to be. But I am having bachelor/bachelorette star over exposure fatigue. I miss when at least a good part of these people had jobs that didn't require self promotion and when they had their fun then went back to real life and just shared a little sometimes.

In the case of Tenley, I always thought one of the big issues with Kiptyn was that Tenley wanted to overshare her life and Kiptyn didn't want to. He was painted as the bad guy, but I appreciated that Kiptyn didn't want to overshare on SM and I understood why it would make him hesitate to commit to Tenley. Since over sharing on SM or through Wet Paint has always been something that she enjoyed and wanted.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:46 pm

I know it's hypocritical of me to have this opinion about her and still follow her on SM but I follow all the current contestants. She just posted a pic of herself with an incredibly long caption still talking about how ppl should be nice on SM. It seems very unnecessary and rather attention seeking

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Tenley is like a mini Britt. Over the top and annoying sometimes. I like her but had to unfollow her a few years ago.

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Do we know what the age difference is between Ben H and Tenley? I know that at some point during this season it said he was 26, did he turn 26 on K's season?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:30 pm

5 years and, yup, turned 26 during filming!

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:16 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Ml6v5h

She just posted this pic and all the comments are how she and Ben should be together

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Ben really looks like a mix of Josh and Aaron Murray in that pic..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:32 pm

loveactually9 wrote:bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Ml6v5h

She just posted this pic and all the comments are how she and Ben should be together
People say that about everyone. Many said that about her and JJ, and even more said that about her and Ben Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 pm

I like Tenley, and we don't know yet what happened with her and Joshua. It's possible that he broke up with her on BIP, and that's why she's trying to move on (I'm looking forward to watching their relationship unfold on BIP, because I thought they seemed like a good match).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 pm

I think Ben looks like a handsomer Jason Mesnick!

And, RS did spoil that Tenley broke up with Joshua; that seems about right to me and she doesn't look heartbroken to me at all, even though it took her a WHILE to get over Kip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 am

She and Joshua must've ended on really good terms, because they are constantly tweeting each other and posting IG photos together (Joshua just put one up of the two of them and called her "America's sweetheart"). I think it was just as simple as they realized that on the outside world they wouldn't work (I can't see Joshua moving to San Diego and I definitely can't see Tenley moving to Idaho) but had a drama free breakup and remained close friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:13 pm

We just passed Kuna, Idaho on a road trip and the place is TINY. (Think Chris Soules hometown.) No way Tenley would ever go there.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI