SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 pm

AmyB wrote:She and Joshua must've ended on really good terms, because they are constantly tweeting each other and posting IG photos together (Joshua just put one up of the two of them and called her "America's sweetheart"). I think it was just as simple as they realized that on the outside world they wouldn't work (I can't see Joshua moving to San Diego and I definitely can't see Tenley moving to Idaho) but had a drama free breakup and remained close friends.

Could you post please?

The last few pages of this thread (after the RS spoilers) are super confusing.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:39 am

JJ just commented on Tenley's latest Instagram "#Benley" with a winky face ... uh oh. And in the comments above it says that she and Ben H were together today. And he also posted a picture at a campfire today. I hope they aren't dating and are just friends.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:01 am

1funnyfish wrote:JJ just commented on Tenley's latest Instagram "#Benley" with a winky face ... uh oh. And in the comments above it says that she and Ben H were together today. And he also posted a picture at a campfire today. I hope they aren't dating and are just friends.

IG tenleymolzahn
jjhlane21Love that picture! #Benley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:02 am

^^^I think they're kidding around.  I haven't been checking their sm feeds or anything, but I can imagine that sooooo many people are saying what a great couple they'd be, etc. etc.  So they can have a little joke and make up couple names, etc, and then get more chatter going. If you look at JJ's IG, there's a picture of him, both Ben's, Tenley and I forget who else. The # is brothersandasister.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:08 am

Tenley DOES have a huge crush though so I don't think she's kidding around

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:14 am

IMO I think it's all one sided from what I can see. Tenley is making it known how she feels. Now she just so happens to be in Colorado with family? I suppose it could have been a planned vacation, but IDK.

If Ben has been in talks and goes on to be TB, I'm sure we'll be hearing about this get together.

It appears during the MTA he didn't attend the brunch that a bunch of them attended including Tenley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 pm

It looks like they were together last night so maybe there is something there. Look at the ground in both pics and both mentioned s'mores.

tenleymolzahnBlock party, s'mores, biggest chairs in the world!  #sweetandfreelife #backtomyroots #colorado
(one of the comments on her instagram post) xx.hbgI love you so much! it was a lot of fun to hangout with you and @higgins.ben
https://instagram.com/p/5ld2nIGu4m/?taken-by=tenleymolzahn

higgins.ben"S'mores and squad" -teenage girl

https://instagram.com/p/5lUnxPmy67/?taken-by=higgins.ben

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:52 pm

None of us knows what went down with Ten's marriage. Maybe she has become so unable to fully put her faith and trust into one person after it, always searching for the "perfect" guy. I vaguely recall that her hubby came out to the tabs and said that she was a fake and would do anything to get famous. While she has indeed achieved a modicum of notoriety, if that were true I think she would have tried a lot harder, like Melissa and Ali to become the face of something.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:03 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:None of  us knows what went down with Ten's marriage.  Maybe she  has become so unable to fully put her faith and trust into one person after it, always searching for the "perfect"  guy.  I vaguely recall that her hubby came out to the tabs and said that she was a fake and would do anything to get famous.  While she has indeed achieved a modicum of notoriety, if that were true I think she would have tried a lot harder, like Melissa and Ali to become the face of something.

She annoys me at times, but I don't find her obsessed with fame. RS said she only did BIP to gain exposure for her business and I tend to believe him. I agree that if she were obsessed with fame, she would have stayed with news entertainment and wouldn't have gone into nutritional counseling, which definitely isn't as glamorous. I think she's definitely ambitious, as she talked about wanting to re-start her online bakery and write a cookbook, but I don't think that's the same as chasing fame. I think she just got married way too young to a guy who cheated on her and then used her to make a quick buck by selling a story to a tabloid.

I also don't really find her to be chasing the perfect guy. If I'm not mistaken, her only long-term relationship after her marriage was with Kitpyn. I think that like, a lot of women, she stayed way too long in that relationship hoping that he would one day commit, but I don't think that makes her awful or unique in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:11 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CLwg1cAWEAErQ7S
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Got a question for @TenleyMolzahn? Reply to this tweet with yours if you’re 18+ and it may appear on #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:41 pm

I am looking forward to seeing how Tenleys journey on BIP and the aftermath pans out.
Seems to me that though she has a crush on BenH, she and JJ have grown awfully close. That itself makes seeing how the season pans out interesting. Specially since as of ep1 almost all the girls were paired up except for Clare, Ashley and Tenley.So their journeys are most curious. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:21 pm

I was a big fan of Tenleys when she was on the bach. I recall thinking. Why Tenley, why BP? I am now thinking why BIP? IMO, it makes her look desperate and coupled with her opening statement, I do believe that she is. I find that very sad for her too. I think she has a lot to offer a guy but maybe all the Bach connections are blinding her to the other world out there because especially as the seasons grow in number there will be more reunions and more parties and chances to be thrown together. I wish she would go outside of the franchise to seek a companion.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI