SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:11 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 11356607_794930657285562_2062260303_n
jueliakinney After Paradise round 2... Loved being on with this wonderful guy @danielgcox
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Maddy wrote:bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CNNqUBkVAAA03JM
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise  
Beef heart confidential!

Not according to the ending of one of those episodes. That man was afraid to get his hair wet. I hope he was joking.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:17 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 11253239_1621459764808683_1837871672_n
jueliakinney One of the best things to come from going on a reality television show... The friendships created <3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 11875365_141684552840790_1835167439_n
mackenzie_deonigi Beautiful people inside and out
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:04 pm

She has posted a picture of her and Mikey (throwback).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:She has posted a picture of her and Mikey (throwback).

jueliakinney#TBT to premiere party of Bachelor in Paradise with this guy (heart emoji)@themikeytenerelli it's been quite the journey!! #bachelorinparadise #premiereparty #HisHairIsStyledBetterThenMine

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 11887016_1639293326310436_1243038734_n

Aww cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:14 am

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CNI9rQuUwAAToxD
Juelia Kinney ‏@jueliakinney
These tears were for @jjhlane. He is one amazing guy and I'm so lucky to have gotten the chance to know him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:17 am

Her dress...  bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f648 

I love these women @jueliakinney @kaitlynbristowe @meganbellofficial by @carlywad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:06 am

Hey, she probably bought and paid for those boobs. Plus IMO maybe they detract from how dumb and oh poor me she comes across.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:11 pm

I find it ironic that this woman told Kelsey during the Women Tell All show that she (Juelia) would never use her situation to get sympathy or to get a leg up (I dont remember the exact phrase). But just so that prophecy could be fulfilled, the very thing that she accused Kelsey of doing, the thing that she said she would never do, is the very next thing she did when she got on the next Bachelor show. That is, use her situation to pretend she deserves love more than anyone else, similar to the way Kelsey did.

Megan is running the risk of being expelled off team Ashley I. I dont think Ashley I likes Juelia.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:36 pm

I was just reading RealitySteve, specifically the letters written to him by Juelia's deceased husband's family and friend. ( *edited* RS site) His mother and best friend make it seem as if he had been depressed his entire adult life. They say Juelia was lying, and that he had just gotten a new job which was time consuming. Juelia was demanding more of his time than he could give due to the requirements of maintaining that job.

Apparently from the letters, Juelia was threatening to leave him and take their daughter away from him. They say he loved his daughter so much that the prospect of losing her was terrible. That may have been the straw that broke the camel's back for this depressed man. And I do feel that as a man, that kind of threat (taking away the child) is a terrible one, and I can see how it would be the last straw for a man who was already battling depression.

In short, she may have caused her own misery.

So there is no longer any wonder why or how Joe screwed her up instead of someone else who probably could have handled the situation better, like Clare. Juelia has sown some evil seeds. She may be reaping those fruits for quite a long time to come.

If Juelia had appreciated her husband, and if she had not been threatening to leave him and take their child away, she might never have had to suffer being single, and she might not have had to deal with a suicide.

Even in his death, she was defaming his name, by telling that story for the world just to get a rose. That kind of trick could work for a woman like Emily because she was super hot, despite whatever happened to her. The same is not true for Juelia Kinney.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Maddy wrote:bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CNI9rQuUwAAToxD
Juelia Kinney ‏@jueliakinney  
These tears were for @jjhlane. He is one amazing guy and I'm so lucky to have gotten the chance to know him.

Every last person there should have just minded their own business and let things play out without interference, most especially Tanner, Jared, Dan and JJ. She's a grown woman. I think it is wrong for the whole camp to harass Joe and Samantha for the way in which the show was designed. If those producers really wanted to enable contestants to find love, they could find a way to do it without insisting people use each other. But it is set up for people to use each other, and a few of them did use each other. JJ is just a loud mouth playing the part of a loud mouth. You can't even say he was genuinely affected by the situation. He could have just been figuring it's his chance to make a scene and be a jerk. Big mouths gonna run their big mouths, just like villains gonna vill. (What a stupid phrase.)
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Linds911
IWouldMarryAshleyI
nd4reality
happygolucky
Maddy