SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 am

I think Shawn's hot, but the jealousy/possessiveness makes him less hot.

Meanwhile, Jared is becoming more and more attractive to me because he just seems like a good guy.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is so sad to me. When will people let go? This is why I pray to all TPTB on this show not to have past F1's or 2's be the next TB. Too much recycling and these people need to move on with their lives. What happened to being grown men?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Sad10

First of all, they asked Nick about his date. Secondly, he didn't say a word about what really happened. What alternate universe is Josh living in?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:11 am

Josh is living up in his own a**

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:11 am

umngirl wrote:Nick didn't have to say he had sex with Kaitlyn, it was and is rather obvious. Just because Shawn had some time with Kaitlyn off camera doesn't mean sex happened. JMO

Call me naive ... but if this is the same Kaitlyn we've seen on CS' season, who went into his tent during the camping GD, who "got naked" with CS in the FS, the same Kaitlyn who was so ecstatic after seeing Shawn for the first time, that she had to run into the mansion to "say hi", who had to kiss him the first minute she got the opportunity, who had butterflies in her stomach after the first night, who loves to smell and touch Shawn's body ... if this is the same Kaitlyn ... I can't imagine that she would just talk all night and told him "he is IT" without "trying it" first ... after all sex is important part of the relationship for her.

Oh and yes, it was obvious about Nick ... but then I'm surprised why people are shocked by his tweets and disgusted with his behavior ... maybe because he isn't her F1 guy? - I wonder if he would be (but isn't) ... would that make any difference ... or he would still be perceived the same?
I just wonder ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:14 am

lleyki wrote:
For completely disrespecting Shawn.

I'm sorry but how did Kaitlyn disrespect Shawn and if her having sex with Nick pre-FS is just so awful, why isn't it that she disrespected all the guys left instead of just Shawn? Once again, he came on a show where he knew he would be competing with other guys for a woman. Until she made her final choice, she was beholden to none of them which means she was free to do whatever with either guy.

That statement feeds right into the same entitlement and possessiveness I saw in Shawn tonight. Just because Shawn felt like he was it for Kaitlyn didn't make her his girlfriend and she belonged to him and him alone. No, she was the lead and still exploring other relationships with other people as was her right. And again, I'm over this notion that Kaitlyn committed some sin against perfect, saintly Shawn that she needs to hang her head in shame over.

I wonder if this is a negative consequence of watching a season spoiled. The snapchat drama has made it seem certain that she picked Shawn and so some are watching the show through the lens that she picked Shawn and is with him. And so I almost feel like some are watching this like she was cheating on Shawn and forgetting that when all this went down, Shawn was still just another contestant competing for Kaitlyn like all the other guys. Yes, she may have felt more for him, indicated to him that she felt more for him but the simple fact was she didn't belong to him, was not his girlfriend and wasn't obligated to only be with him, period. She did nothing wrong and owes no one an apology in my opinion.
Great post and IA. Watching spoiled is seeing it through the lens of Shawn as F1.
How is Kaitlyn disrespecting Shawn? She is the Bachelorette.
Since she was voted the Bachelorette it became the Shawn show.
When Nick came on it was the Shawn vs. Nick show.
Shawn may as well have been the Bachelor the way it is all about Shawn and his feelings and how K is disrespecting him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:14 am

I haven't watched, but decided to check in tonight because my sister texted that the sex with Nick happened tonight. Reading this thread without seeing the episode or really caring about this season anymore is hysterical and I can't stop laughing.

If I didn't know any better I would think Nick hates rainbows and sunshine and kicks puppies for fun. I might actually have to watch this episode just for fun to see how this all played out.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 am

Nick was asked to her room and he got a piece so what is the problem? just because he took it? he did not tell the guys else the other date would not have gone well. Editing people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 am

From what we've learned in the past, the producers make the guys tell the others about their dates. Nick kept it to the simple facts. He didn't elaborate on their connection or embellish it at all. He could've but didn't. Shawn had obviously shared all about his date, including spending 6-7 hrs in her suite on her bed. We know this, so why is Nick wrong, but Shawn was ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 am

pbmax wrote:Dang !!!what is Nick got that make women want to have sex with him. They are willing to throw away a love for it.

Can't be too much if he can't hold onto them giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 am

relaxing wrote:I've never disliked Nick until tonight.  He needs to stop trying so hard to sexually seduce women into bed if he wants an actual relationship with someone beyond sex.  Such cheese-tactic lines.  Rolling Eyes  And the way he retold his date to the guys, so,condescending.

So disappointed in Kaitlyn.  Not for the sex itself.  For the circumstances surrounding it.  For completely disrespecting Shawn. And for turning a whole season to crap.   I miss my fun summer escape.  This is not it.

I love Shawn and don't fault his reaction.  Obviously he can't handle the feelings here, I wouldn't be able to either.  TBH, I wish Kaitlyn would pick Nick or no one.  Shawn deserves better than having his friends and family see his relationship start out like this.

I agree, if he is serious about finding a wife put the sex and seduction on the back burner and really know the girl. But that's why I know he ain't serious.

I haven't seen Shawn dispay any anger. I heard the guys talk about it(editing) and I heard him say something about it being hard to see her relationship with the other guys, which is trie and that would be the case with anyone if you care about the girl/guy
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:18 am

mercieme wrote:I am really looking forward to this season's AFTR for a couple of reasons: (1) Will Kaitlyn still be with Shawn at the AFTR (2) CH's questioning of all parties: Nick, Shawn and Kaitlyn. It's going to be a mega fest, can't wait laugh out loud

I feel like Shawn really DID cheat on Kaitlyn, as all those pictures indicated, and all these people who are accusing Kaitlyn of being disrespectful to someone who wasn't even her boyfriend at the time are going to be like "oh, wait. Maybe we shouldn't get so self-riteous on behalf of people we don't even know". Because, seriously, we don't know anything about Shawn except that he hangs out with models and refers to himself as Bachelor Shawn. I basically feel like Shawn is this season's Britt, but no one is realizing it (including Kaitlyn, unfortunately).

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 am

Jolena wrote:
pbmax wrote:Dang !!!what is Nick got that make women want to have sex with him. They are willing to throw away a love for it.

Can't be too much if he can't hold onto them giggling

It may not be the sex that is lacking, there is more to a relationship than that.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu