SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rebecca Chin

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rebecca Chin  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rebecca Chin

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It is possible to forget someone from 7+ months ago as Sam has done.
I just wonder if Bec remembered him but he didn't remember her?
I think the controversy is that he is saying he doesn't remember but it seems like he kissed her?

IA that if he was drinking (very likely the case when on holiday with mates) that he doesn't remember her as it was many months later (and probably many other girls later).

Yes I think he is suffering from a case of "a bloody good time drinking my azz off with my mates on holiday" amnesia.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rebecca Chin  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rebecca Chin

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:51 am

I admit, I did once spent an entire night with a stranger, one whole night dancing, "skinny dipping" and later talking, with my girlfriend in the room too. I wasn't interested romantically in the guy, we were all just foreigners in a foreign country for a summer trying to make the best out of one night.  We were all sober (I don't recall alcohol on that vacation). Then at the sunrise all 3 of us went swimming together, before anyone else at the resort woke up... I think after that we saw each other maybe a handful of times near the pool or at bar ... I forgot his name completely after that and by the end of my trip I didn't even remember his face...

To say that it is possible not to remember a person who you've spent 1 night with ... and without kissing, sex or alcohol.
But if I kissed a guy, meaning that for some reason I was attracted to him and especially if I kissed someone I had absolutely no attraction for (and for some dumb reason I did it anyway), I would remember his face ... and maybe I would recall him, by his name if we meet again.

I seriously don't know what is the truth in this whole story ... but if they didn't kiss, I might believe Sam.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:58 am

I don't think he had a "three minute conversation with him". This sounds like a lot more that they had going on. One doesn't take picture with a person they meet for three minutes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This also takes me back to the whole comment that Heather agreed to in an interview that "Bec might be a bit of a dark horse". I am wondering if maybe Bec is part of the F4.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:12 am

I don't think Bec is part of F4.
She was back on SM April 23 with Emily and they were vacationing in Bali (of all places laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:16 am

happygolucky wrote:I admit, I did once spent an entire night with a stranger, one whole night dancing, "skinny dipping" and later talking, with my girlfriend in the room too. I wasn't interested romantically in the guy, we were all just foreigners in a foreign country for a summer trying to make the best out of one night.  We were all sober (I don't recall alcohol on that vacation). Then at the sunrise all 3 of us went swimming together, before anyone else at the resort woke up... I think after that we saw each other maybe a handful of times near the pool or at bar ... I forgot his name completely after that and by the end of my trip I didn't even remember his face...

To say that it is possible not to remember a person who you've spent 1 night with ... and without kissing, sex or alcohol.
But if I kissed a guy, meaning that for some reason I was attracted to him and especially if I kissed someone I had absolutely no attraction for (and for some dumb reason I did it anyway), I would remember his face ... and maybe I would recall him, by his name if we meet again.

I seriously don't know what is the truth in this whole story ... but if they didn't kiss, I might believe Sam.

There actually isn't any proof that he kissed her is there? It's just what her friend said. They both might have been part of large groups of friends that met up and partied together. Has Bec had any response to this story?
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 am

He could still have kissed her and not remembered if he had been drinking while on holiday/vacation as it seems that he was doing (the glass in his hand with Bec in those photos)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:He could still have kissed her and not remembered if he had been drinking while on holiday/vacation as it seems that he was doing (the glass in his hand with Bec in those photos)

I agree

Oh the things we did when we were young and carefree!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:32 am

Didn't production know that he had met one of the girls already? I mean how can the media find out so easily but then the Bach production team not know about it. but then surely if productiom knew then They would have made that a part of the storyline whereby one of the girls already knows Sam which would put away all this controversy that one of these girls already knew him

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:40 am

I'm not sure... Jury is out for me at the moment.
I think it is easier in hindsight to find dirt on people than prior-to?
I will hold out until I see what happens since even Art Green had some scandal rumors.
Although, this time there are photos as proof Sam and Bec met so will see.
Mostly will see how he knows Lana and why she stays so long...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's in for a win! Tattooed beauty Rebecca Chin from Terrigal in NSW will surely catch the bach's eye

Getting inked! Opposites attract which could mean Rebecca will woo Sam when he spots her tattoos

Mwah! Another thing about Rebecca that will surely float the PT's boat is her job as a nutritionist

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GuardianAngel wrote:

Bec

State: NSW

A super-confident NSW Central Coast babe, Bec is passionate about nutrition and well-being. Adventurous and bold, but unlucky in love Bec has come to The Bachelor Australia with the hope to change her fortune and find her perfect match.

What made you apply to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
I went to Melbourne to visit one of my best friends. The series two finale was on and afterwards they advertised for applicants for series three. This was followed by a look between us and the rest is history. Given I had been single and unlucky in love for the past couple of years I guess I figured I had absolutely nothing to lose.

What is your best asset and why?
I’m a good listener. I feel I can relate to people on a lot of different levels and offer great advice, probably due to having a decent amount of life experience myself.

Describe your dream date?
A date going to the zoo, but being able to get up close and personal with the animals, or going on a safari and doing the same. This followed by a delicious dinner, drinks and a sexy night in.

Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?
I’m a catch. I have minimal baggage and feel i have a lot to offer in terms of commitment and a relationship. I love a good laugh and often find myself laughing at myself. I’m adventurous, outgoing and somewhat loud at times. I am excited for change and trying new things to find new possibilities in life.

Do you find it easy to get along with other women?
Generally yes, but i can take a while to warm to women.

AllAboutLove wrote:Well, the controversy begins!  Suspect

This is the exact moment Sam Wood and Bec Chin reportedly met in Bali 12 months ago - before they reportedly had a fling and their paths crossed once more on The Bachelor Australia, this year.

The handsome pair were said to have enjoyed a short-lived romance while on holidays in Indonesia last August, but Sam claims he now doesn't remember kissing the stunning dietitian.

Sam, 35, and Bec, 28, can be seen cosying up together in the snaps at clifftop Spanish restaurant, El Kabron, as they waited to watch the sun set together with friends.

But The Bachelor seems to have a touch of amnesia, telling Woman's Day on Monday that he 'didn't recognise' Bec when they were re-introduced on the reality dating show just seven months later in March, when filming first began.

'Bec and I crossed paths in Bali last year as I was leaving a restaurant and we had a three minute conversation,' he said. ' I hadn't seen her since. I didn't recognise her once on the show.'

However, a source revealed to Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday that 'it was a lot longer than three minutes'.
'The fact he's kind of playing it down and claims he doesn't recognise her says much, much more about his character than about her,' they added.

Bringing these forward. The first pic with the stripped top was posted back in June by Daily Mail, and it looks like it's the same day as the second pic with the same top with Sam.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:34 am

From the Bec thread.
AllAboutLove wrote:

Bec and Rebecca Shin same girl on show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:41 am

Moved from another thread.

Katiebelle wrote:This whole story is trying to make a scandal out of nothing.

It's not unusual to young and away from home partying with strangers, that after a few drinks are your new best friends, and then taking photos with them.

I have photos of me with my arms around some Aussies my boyfriend and I met one morning at the 1995 Munich Oktoberfest! Once the lovely German beer wore off I'd completely forgotten them until we got the photos developed!

I totally agree with you Katie. They are making a big deal out of nothing.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rebecca Chin

+4
GiveMeARose
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
8 posters