SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by lozzatron Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:46 pm

I know it's par for the course on these shows that the girls get led on and blindsided, especially the ones that make it towards the end. Sam seemed to originally make it a point not to do that though, and it's a reason I had some respect for him at that stage. He either straight out told the girls before they left there were issues there (Sarah, Emily, Bec, Jacinda) or he didn't give them reassurance or anything like that (most of the others)...either way, their "dumpings" weren't really a surprise for them.

The two major exceptions to that were Heather and Lana, and I don't think it's a coincidence that they're the two that appeared most upset and most confused when they left. They're also the two that have had to listen to Sam post-show say they were never going to win - which again would upset them a lot knowing they'd been completely led on.

I really like the way Sam handled most of the girls' departures (he didn't screw them around)...but it will always leave a bad taste in my mouth how he treated Heather and Lana.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AEF Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:32 am

The night portion of every FD we have seen in all 3 seasons of Bachelor AU is held at a place that could easily be a fantasy suite. In Season 1, they showed Tim receiving the card/invitation and rejecting an overnight portion and in the past two seasons there was no card. I don't think it's far fetched to say in Australia, that if the bachelor wanted to take advantage of a fantasy suite  after the FD it would be allowed.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:16 am

I didn't watch the last 2 episodes, so I wasn't aware that the fantasy date was an actual over-night date, because the media kept reporting how the Bachelor and the contestants didn't spend any time without the cameras filming ... so clearly there was the opportunity and they had some time off camera, so everything is possible, including "taking it too far".

I think all the girls who Sam didn't choose are the lucky ones, simply because he wasn't into them. And it's much better for Lana (or any other girl) to be in the relationship where she's going to be the priority for the guy, his one and only choice, his favorite and most beautiful, fun to hang around and spend all the awkward, embarrassing, silent moments or moments of heat, discussion, misunderstandings ... that sometimes come their way ... but also the best friend and partner who will know how to talk, listen and find their mutual ground, a relationship to believe in and be proud of.

I think sooner these girls move on from Sam .. and this "story" ... and sooner their fans move on from discussing and bringing the issue to them (on their SM) ... the better.
And I believe Lana has already moved on (as did Heather and others) and now it's only up to their fans.

Sam didn't make a mistake not "picking" her instead of someone else ... he chose what for him is the most beautiful, fun, smart, kind, nice to hang around woman... and while his and mine definitions are very, very different ... and I presume they are different from Lana's too.

During the episodes that I saw, I witnessed Sam's behavior towards Lana similar (if not the same) to his attitude with Heather. Imagining (assuming) and knowing what I know today, he was never really attracted to Heather, so the same I could conclude regarding his feelings for Lana. But with both he had an instant chemistry, because both "girls" had made him feel accepted, understood and liked (and praised). They were easy to "love" (like) ... and so much easier to "fool"... because they were receptive, genuinely interested and intense (in their own way)... and it was all about them (even the edit) and he didn't have to do much or prove much to be right for them.

What I believe now is that he created the persona to suit them at the moment, but he wasn't honest and genuinely open about his real feelings, intentions or preferences.
For that reason alone ... they lost nothing, noone and they are only in a better position, because today people know about them and they can make something out of being the household name.

I understand that the gossip "soft" media can't be controlled by Lana (or any girl) alone, maybe to a degree it can be influenced by some powerful PR agency if the girl hires ... and I hope she is taking charge of this ... because it would be a waste if the negative feelings keep being portrayed, since nothing positive comes out of it and doesn't do Lana any favors.

Even for the fan-base it's better to grow and nurture it through her own merit and positive image of a strong, independent, refined and self-sufficient, respected and satisfied woman ... and whoever "tags" along eventually will only add but not change the value of this girl.
So she has some power over her own image .. by simply putting the smile back on and not falling into the trap of the negative media.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:29 pm

She looks great. Thanks AEF.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose