SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:57 pm

lexyterzo wrote:My two cents is why on earth would Sean sign up for a reality tv show that would match him with someone in the NY and surrounding areas knowing that he was under probation for a DUI with travel limitations and a suspended license during the probation? Just going on the honeymoon out of state violated his probation and I'm sure he was explained the travel restrictions from his probation officer. What mode of transportation did he plan to use to see the girl they paired him with and commute to and from work from wherever they lived together without him violating the suspended license and breaking the law?

A term of Sean's probation was that he had to stay within so many miles of his home and work. NYC was within that mileage. Colorado, obviously, was not. Knowing Sean, he has the attitude that he knows people and that there will never be repercussions. This is the same man that would wear a white lab coat around the hospital (doctors length, not scrub length) and when he would go out, tell people he was a doctor. (THIS IS A FACT, NOT MY OPINION) He has always felt that he was above the rules. I said from Day 1 that he was a good nurse. By this, I mean he is smart. But he was not a good employee. He had issues getting along with his co-workers and anyone who was in a position of authority.
And the ER is one of the MOST stressful places for a nurse to work. It is fast paced, you are faced with life and death situations, etc. If a nurse had as bad of anxiety that Sean has claimed that he has, he would NOT work in an ER. Admin would weed him out fast as a liability. My point is that his "anxiety" is a show that he puts on the deflect. I.e, I'm about to get caught in a lie- quick divert- panic attack. He did NOT present that anxiety in the several years that I worked with him.
He wears these dog tags and was having a conversation with a patient about his time in the military and overseas. (Sean was saying he was a veteran) The patient was a veteran. The charge nurse caught wind and Sean was reprimanded. In nursing, you have to be honest and ethical. He is neither one of these. If you tell one lie, there is a risk that you will lie again and again, etc. It snowballs. This is a liability. Especially with that amount of malpractice suits that are served.

Case in point, he has a lot of issues and can't be trusted. Moving him to education is a way of removing that liability. It's a paperwork job.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:59 pm

lexyterzo wrote:My two cents is why on earth would Sean sign up for a reality tv show that would match him with someone in the NY and surrounding areas knowing that he was under probation for a DUI with travel limitations and a suspended license during the probation? Just going on the honeymoon out of state violated his probation and I'm sure he was explained the travel restrictions from his probation officer. What mode of transportation did he plan to use to see the girl they paired him with and commute to and from work from wherever they lived together without him violating the suspended license and breaking the law?

He grossly underestimated the amount of crap that the public can access and dig up. And when you spend your life trying to cover one lie after another, you lose track and it comes back to bite you in the butt.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Malpractice suits for a nurse telling a personal story to a patient, true or not? Malpractice suits have to be based on a breach of the standard of practice, ie sending a patient home missing the elevated WBC; pushing KCL instead of dripping it, etc.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Malpractice suits for a nurse telling a personal story to a patient, true or not?  Malpractice suits have to be based on a breach of the standard of practice, ie sending a patient home missing the elevated WBC; pushing KCL instead of dripping it, etc.  

I wasn't implying that there would be a malpractice suit. I was just stating that if someone is dishonest with little things they are more likely to be dishonest about bigger things. (ex., making a crucial mistake with a patient- someone who is dishonest is more likely to try to cover it up) Also, if they were called to testify, the defense could rip them to shreds and prove negligence if there is an inkling someone is dishonest.

Last edited by Jerseynurse on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:54 pm

@Jerseynurse I'm assuming that a nurse can still practice with a DUI? But are there restrictions at work?

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Wanderluster wrote:@Jerseynurse I'm assuming that a nurse can still practice with a DUI? But are there restrictions at work?

Yes, they can. They are usually reprimanded by the board and depending on the severity and if there are any other underlying potential alcohol or drug abuse problems, they are put into the Recovery Nurse Program. (RNP)

Sean was never put into that program. You can search and see public record.

https://www.nursys.com/

The Board of Nursing is all about rehabilitating and helping people who need and WANT the help.

Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 pm

How can Sean even still have his job if he not only has a DUI but he now also has a Violation of Probation? I would think that his hospital would consider this violation unacceptable.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:54 pm

I'm so happy to have Jerseynurse back to give more insider info. Welcome back, Jerseynurse!!!

I'm sickened by Sean and this act he puts on (in my opinion). I'm even more sickened the experts fell for it. When the sexologist lady said, "the experiment did not fail you, you failed the experiment," I wanted to scream. They all failed Davina. They matched her with a sociopath (my opinion) and then each one only checked in ONCE during the entire 6 week period. And now they act like they know Sean better than Davina does. It's ludicrous.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by CynicalSofty Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:04 pm

One thing to remember: it seems that his Probation Violation came from doing the show - specifically the honeymoon. In looking at the court docket, it seems as though he did attempt to get a special review/exception for that situation. So at the very least his lawyer did make the court aware of what was going on. (Although, in retrospect, it's not like he was leaving the country. He probably could've just done it, and no one would have known).

To me it's just 1 more thing showing that these bumble'frak'ing producers suck so much more than we knew. Cause either they literally did NO bkgrnd checking AT ALL - or they found out but told him they wouldn't expose it, but they would need him to violate his probation no 'ifs ands or buts' -- Then proceeded to send the most well traveled girl to Colorado on her honeymoon. :headbanging
CynicalSofty
CynicalSofty

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:11 pm

BKay wrote:TwinkleB13, good post. I agree

Yes, I fully agree as well.

And thanks Jersey nurse for all the insight. I have alway found you to be credible and appreciate what you shared. Frankly just validated what I was seeing onscreen. The guy just seemed off. I always thought there was a reason we did not see him yell at hotel staff about Davina missing ring -- any other reality show would have put that scene on full display. BUT ... pretty sure that Sean's storyline was that of "the good guy" ER nurse who's was bullied in his youth and is just getting over his former girlfriend's miscarriage, which in any other world WOULD and SHOULD warrant viewer sympathy, while Davina was supposed to be the unreasonable and beautiful Manhattan biotch-bully.

I think that network didn't realize we would see through his b.s.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Jerseynurse wrote:

A term of Sean's probation was that he had to stay within so many miles of his home and work. NYC was within that mileage. Colorado, obviously, was not. Knowing Sean, he has the attitude that he knows people and that there will never be repercussions. This is the same man that would wear a white lab coat around the hospital (doctors length, not scrub length) and when he would go out, tell people he was a doctor. (THIS IS A FACT, NOT MY OPINION) He has always felt that he was above the rules. I said from Day 1 that he was a good nurse. By this, I mean he is smart. But he was not a good employee. He had issues getting along with his co-workers and anyone who was in a position of authority.
And the ER is one of the MOST stressful places for a nurse to work. It is fast paced, you are faced with life and death situations, etc. If a nurse had as bad of anxiety that Sean has claimed that he has, he would NOT work in an ER. Admin would weed him out fast as a liability. My point is that his "anxiety" is a show that he puts on the deflect. I.e, I'm about to get caught in a lie- quick divert- panic attack. He did NOT present that anxiety in the several years that I worked with him.
He wears these dog tags and was having a conversation with a patient about his time in the military and overseas. (Sean was saying he was a veteran) The patient was a veteran. The charge nurse caught wind and Sean was reprimanded. In nursing, you have to be honest and ethical. He is neither one of these. If you tell one lie, there is a risk that you will lie again and again, etc.  It snowballs. This is a liability. Especially with that amount of malpractice suits that are served.

Case in point, he has a lot of issues and can't be trusted. Moving him to education is a way of removing that liability. It's a paperwork job.

**edited**Has he confronted you?  I'm going to guess no because he seems like a coward to me, but I imagine he has complained to others you two work with about you.  what is the feedback you have received from them?

Also, how has Sean taken all this?  I assume he thinks he "won" between him and Davina and is the victim in all this.  Has he said anything or indicated anything to that effect?

One last thing, did anyone who works with him (and knows him) try to contact Davina privately to let her in on all his shenanigans during the filming of the show?  I have wonder if she received any communication from anyone outside of the show about him during and after the filming that confirmed what she was experiencing herself.

Anyway, thanks for all the inside info.  You haven't told us anything that most of us already picked up on watching the show.  I am still baffled at how the "experts" couldn't pick up on it.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 pm

I have a hard time believing that he couldn't get along with people, especially people in charge as he in my opinion is a kiss butt.. and would do anything and say anything for people to like him. Did you ever have problems with him ? Just wondering if maybe there was just bad blood between you two ?

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+42
nuts2uiam
Grahamg
bekind
albean99
cubequeen
stuckinsc
crazychicken
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
Herefornow
kimberlyg
Thomigirl