SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:50 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
Totally agree there is something that I just do not like and have not from the beginning . I do agree that she will be the BB winner but I would love it if Steve won.

Me too. Vanessa may have played the best overall game, but she played with a bunch of dummies IMO, and they should have evicted her from the house a long time ago, when they had the chance. Now it might be too late.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:52 pm

There is a way to see all the after show parties. I have forgotten though. Not sure if its from feeds or other after dark stuff. 
Now that we have an actively delicious thread at BBF, when it's available it could certainly be posted here for our enjoyment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:07 pm

The backyard interviews will be on the feeds finale night but they will be on cbs.com later. There will also be interviews via Reality Wanted and other sites available on youtube. Keep an eye on Jokers for the links. The cast party is Thursday night, I believe. I will keep an eye out for where its available.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Vanessa is teaching Steve and Liz poker. Starting buy-in is 25 M&M's. Steve thinks that's a lot. It's gives him anxiety when he has to call a raise. Lol. I hope the kids learn well. Little do these two know that Vanessa charges a pretty big fee for her lessons on the outside.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Image34

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:00 pm

I would love to be a fly on that wall when the cast find out who Vanessa is.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:00 pm

^^^ I'm shocked that Dayvonne, as a poker dealer, didn't know who she was. They may be in different states but if you follow the World Poker Tour at all, you should know Vanessa Rousso. She is not small potatoes. I guess since Vanessa is concentrating more on DJ'ing now than poker some of the younger dealers may not know her as well. She still plays enough to be taking a pay cut to be on Big Brother though. She also missed the World Series of Poker.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Thanks for the info Kasha & lipsis.

I laughed when Vanessa was cringing over Liz trying to shuffle the cards.

I'm looking forward to Vanessa's interviews, and how she is outside the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:13 pm

And that's a wrap. Feeds are down in the BB house for the season. The F3 said goodbye to us just a few minutes ago. Next time we see them will be on air. As I will be unable to watch an east coast feed, I have to wait to watch here in the west and will, thus, be off social media. Enjoy the finale everyone.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Image37
Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Image35

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Thank you for all you added to keep us informed, Lipsis!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:52 pm

My pleasure. It was fun to have a place to talk about the show.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:36 pm

I agree! Great summer!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Ditto lipsis! I enjoyed reading along.

Sorry for the dumb question, but now what? Is there a season finale this week?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh