SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamWomen - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It took me a minute to come up with that idea because, for me personally, it is not refreshing at all to be thinking it is "refreshing" that some guy on a tv show where I date other guys needs to forgive me at all -- promises or no promises.

But that is just me.
I actually find it sad.
But I can see why Kaitlyn finds it refreshing.

IA This is the Bachelorette. She needs to do what she feels is necessary to weed each contestant out. It may not be my choice but I don't think there should have been any need for forgiveness on Shawn's part. He signed up and agreed to be on a show with 25 guys and one girl. If she had sex with all of them, would he still need to forgive her? Did any of the other F1's forgive their leads for having multiple sex with others. IMO Nick is the issue, and no one else. Shawn is making Nick Kaitlyn's issue as well. It was her decision, and he needs to respect that considering the premise of this show.

She has made her share of mistakes and it appears all is well post show, however, to get to this point, he IMO has put unrealistic strain on her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamWomen - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Refreshing--that it will finally be over and we can look forward to BIP.  Marcus and Lacey getting married after being on this franchise twice--that is refreshing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Absolutely agree, GA. Kaitlyn is The Bachelorette but I feel that Shawn continuing to press about the "I am the one" put undue pressure on her. She chose to say it but he chose to keep harping on it.

If Kaitlyn really thought she never did anything wrong or needing of forgiveness from Shawn, she never would be thinking it is refreshing he gave forgiveness/proposed to her despite this.

I actually find the whole thing very sad and the opposite of #TeamWomen.

Feels like such a non-2015 "I own my body type of thing" to consider it "refreshing" that a man forgives the woman for not being only with him when she is the lead on a polygamous show.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:06 pm

In Shawn's defence, we don't really know how he feels about the pre-FS yet.
And she was all good talking about her FS with Chris Soules, so maybe he really is fine with it

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:10 pm

^ I hope he is fine with it but I won't hold my breath. Shawn barely handled Jared getting a GD. I actually thought he would be handling this much better than he has and so I guess I am a bit disappointed in his behavior. Promise or no promise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's like the opposite of CS season. Nick is the sure thing and Shawn (his leaving/not committing fully) is the risk. When that didn't happen and Shawn stayed, there was no more reason to keep the sure thing/Nick anymore.

It is why I think Kaitlyn is saying this season ending is "refreshing".

Is there an interview where she talks about the ending?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Yes, I believe it was an abc (local to LA) video interview. Somewhere posted in the threads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I hope he is fine with it but I won't hold my breath. Shawn barely handled Jared getting a GD. I actually thought he would be handling this much better than he has and so I guess I am a bit disappointed in his behavior. Promise or no promise.

I agree, Shawn hearing it from Kaitlyn that she slept with Nick is one thing, and watching it on TV is another. He may not have watched the episode, but I bet his family and friends did, and are making their opinions known. I don't think Shawn will be able to get over it. Plus, he now knows that she slept with Nick AFTER she declared that "he was the one."

I just wonder if Shawn's feelings for Kaitlyn are convoluted simply because he was told he was the one?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:42 am

They weren't kidding...That date with JJ and Joe looks like absolute T O R T U R E

http://www.hulu.com/watch/814052
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:19 am

I finally watched the episode. My thoughts...

Ben H is the most mature and well spoken man there.

Shawn is exhausting and so far into the bubble it is unbelievable. Pull yourself together, dude. You've known her for a couple of days. Chill.

Kaitlyn really made a mess of things.

Cupcake spoke the truth...she is a mess, confused, doesn't know what she wants, isn't ready for love. Imo.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 am

This whole show is a mess not just Kaitlyn

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:52 am

hdman wrote:This whole show is a mess not just Kaitlyn

...and, as I've noted before, most of us are still watching!!! TeamWomen - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau