SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:30 am

clapping! clapping! clapping!
AmyB wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:I agree. He does seem to be quite the mouthpiece for TPTB. But at least he'll be fun to look at! laugh out loud
Honestly, after the **** show that has been this season, I'd much rather a lead where the biggest knock on them is that they're "too nice" or "not dramatic enough" than someone who thrives on drama to give them an ego boost, like Kaitlyn, or who is just generally a bit of a douche (Chris, JPG, ect)

clapping! clapping! clapping! thumbsup High clap

So true and I think a lead that spends a lot less time on SM would be good too. BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 1377737533
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:47 am

loveactually9 wrote:**edited**

http://ca.eonline.com/news/tv/videos

Nice interview.  Love that he is such great friends with Shawn and Cupcake.  He def speaks well, handles himself well and is a classy guy, mature for his age.   I do see him being like Sean L. in being a very good employee  and mouthpiece for TBTP, following the rules, and being genuine about the process.  I hope he becomes another favorite Bachelor with viewers and has a great season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:56 am

Off topic: Could the video not be embedded when quoted? It keeps playing automatically so hard to scroll through. Would appreciate it so much, TIA.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

The social media whining is irrelevant. He's just not active on it. What does that have to do with anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I have a feeling we haven't seen a fraction of what Ben is really like. JMHO Smiley

I agree, there was so much Nick/Shawn drama that we hardly got to see the other guys. I think there is a lot more to Ben that we didn't see and would probably love if we do get to see it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:32 am

So Umngirl, are you going to be on the show now that Ben H is the lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 am

lexforlife wrote:So Umngirl, are you going to be on the show now that Ben H is the lead?

Lol. i would if my job was cool about me taking 10 weeks off. But sadly they aren't and I ain't quitting.

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 87b72b10 BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 86669110 BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:47 am

I couldn't get the vid to embed without auto playing. I edited the post to refer to the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:02 am

I thought it was interesting that he said "we" than quickly corrected himself and said I have moved on.. (talking about Shawn/Chris)
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:07 pm

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 CJ2I4ESVEAAU0Rg
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Horse ride to a castle..sure why not. #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:09 pm

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 CKEcPUOUsAArbW0
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12 · 2h2 hours ago
Just a few of the favs. Who's looking forward to #MenTellAll? #tbt #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:10 pm

BenH - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 27 CJ9xVQ2UEAAT7sP
Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG
7 reasons why @BenHiggi is the perfect pick for #TheBachelor: http://tvgd.co/1Mu9b2d #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman