SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 pm

If I remember correctly they filmed in Ben's home town and we thought it was for hometown dates. As it turns out they didn't go to the individual hometowns so why were they filming there? I think it's because he was the next bachelor.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:42 pm

I don't think it's fair to definitively say someone won't be a good lead on this show. You can be a great contestant then flop as the lead (see Kaitlyn). I won't judge until I actually see him. The most important thing right now for me is that he is a sweetheart and hasn't offended me in anyway.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:51 pm

nannymargie wrote:If I remember correctly they filmed in Ben's home town and we thought it was for hometown dates.  As it turns out they didn't go to the individual hometowns so why were they filming there?  I think it's because he was the next bachelor.

I think so too. I think they wanted him as the Bachelor from the beginning which is why he got f3 over Jared, who I think was the real f3.

I think Ben will be fine; I don't really think we'll get a marriage out of his season, but I think it will be a little less trashy and sex-centric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:48 pm

nannymargie wrote:If I remember correctly they filmed in Ben's home town and we thought it was for hometown dates.  As it turns out they didn't go to the individual hometowns so why were they filming there?  I think it's because he was the next bachelor.

:Nod: It was speculated as such during the time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 am

Ben really needs to not sign that TB contract. Poor guy already being criticized for doing nothing the F3/future leads in the past have done and what any of the other guys would've done in the F3 position. Give that burden to someone else, Ben.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:31 pm

It would be that way no matter who they chose. It's a given. People had a hard time with both Emily and Sean scrutinized, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:17 pm

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 CKavoC2UsAAaB-J
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Between two bens: round 2: #TheBachelorette #bachelornation #MenTellAll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:04 pm

bacherlornation - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 11325361_485076894987190_479568953_n
tanner_tolbert This is what really goes on inside the Bachelor house... #nyc #thebachelorette #bacherlornation #bachelorfamily
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:16 pm

Eww, are Shawn and Ben wearing man capris?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:20 pm

How comes Nick is missing in most of these pictures.  Out on dates?

BTW those are sweat pants with the legs pulled.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It would be that way no matter who they chose. It's a given. People had a hard time with both Emily and Sean scrutinized, too.
I definitely see how people get scrutinized because they were chosen to be the next lead. So basically anything that comes out their mouth has to be "phony" or coming from TPTB. I don't see anything that Ben said last night as out of the ordinary or even campaigning. He defended Kaitlyn once against Ian's comments and he answered Chris Harrison's questions. What else could he have done? Say that he hates Kaitlyn and this entire process was crap? No. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 pm

I thought Ben was fine.  But, I didn't see a ringing endorsement from ABC in last night's edit of him.  Contrast that to last year's MTA when CH constantly told us how wonderful Soules was.  And, they pulled that stunt with the woman from the audience horning in on the hot seat with him.  

I'm not convinced tptb are sold on Ben.  And, he really may not want it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman