SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:TPTB told him to say that and to confront her. He didn't pull that out of his own hat and he was not given a choice. MOAA.
Yeah, probably. But his tone could of defintely been a hit or miss with the way the convo went.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Ben seems like a level headed guy, fairly conservative and happy with his life. I would imagine he is mulling over the gig with his family and weighing the pros and cons. After watching this season he must have some pause for thought on how he might be portrayed. edit edit edit.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm

If they wanted him as TB I don't think they would've put him up to that. Kaitlyn could've gotten upset and dismissed him on the spot. Ben Z. would've probably been the F3. I do think he knew he was spinning his wheels after SA and since Kaitlyn decided to keep him anyway he just played along.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Seabear wrote:Ben seems like a level headed guy, fairly conservative and happy with his life.  I would imagine he is mulling over the gig with his family and weighing the pros and cons.  After watching this season he must have some pause for thought on how he might be portrayed. edit edit edit.
I agree I think TB gig is Ben H's to lose and the reason for any delay if he is chosen but not announced soon is that he wants some contractual reassurance about his edit or at least what is going to happen on the show.

I don't see Ben H showering with Jimmy Kimmel for example or being in a hot tub with him.

So unless TPTB give Ben H what HE wants they will pass him over for someone else like Ben Z, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If they wanted him as TB I don't think they would've put him up to that. Kaitlyn could've gotten upset and dismissed him on the spot. Ben Z. would've probably been the F3. I do think he knew he was spinning his wheels after SA and since Kaitlyn decided to keep him anyway he just played along.
I dont necesarily think so. His tone was very non authoritative and non argumentative. He spoke to her in an ease smooth way. And if he was probed to bring up the topic by the producers, they could have implied to be nice about it. If he did bring it up on his own, then it's not like the producers would of known either way. And you saw how frightened Kaitlyn got..? She wasn't gonna straight up deny and yell at him, cause she knew he was right and her a$$ got caught. And what do you mean Ben Z would of got final 3? He has an in with the producers and his butt still got sent home before all the non existant players this season. If anyone else was gonna be f3 it was gonna be Jared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:If they wanted him as TB I don't think they would've put him up to that. Kaitlyn could've gotten upset and dismissed him on the spot. Ben Z. would've probably been the F3. I do think he knew he was spinning his wheels after SA and since Kaitlyn decided to keep him anyway he just played along.
I dont necesarily think so. His tone was very non authoritative and non argumentative. He spoke to her in an ease smooth way. And if he was probed to bring up the topic by the producers, they could have implied to be nice about it. If he did bring it up on his own, then it's not like the producers would of known either way. And you saw how frightened Kaitlyn got..? She wasn't gonna straight up deny and yell at him, cause she knew he was right and her a$$ got caught. And what do you mean Ben Z would of got final 3? He has an in with the producers and his butt still got sent home before all the non existant players this season. If anyone else was gonna be f3 it was gonna be Jared.

Ben was probably told what to ask and Kaitlyn was probably told what would be asked and what issues were coming up. CH can pretty much manipulate this any way he wants unless someone goes rogue.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:57 pm

eversotrue wrote:
If we are to assume that Ben H. was only brought to F3 to be the bach, I'm saying I think Ben Z. could have easily swapped places with him. I don't think that was the only reason he was F3 though. I do think Kaitlyn was attracted to him and wanted to test him out in the fantasy suite. As for Jared, though being F3 doesn't necessarily mean you get the gig, it is an ideal spot for TB these days and I never saw them wanting Jared for the lead. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:00 am

I don't think Shawn would have handled Jared being F3 too well either. Shawn's drunken visit to her room number one was all because she gave Jared the GDR. I can imagine that Shawn approved of his bro Ben more than Jared and probably hoped that due to being bros and that Ben had to know Shawn was her F1 that maybe he wouldn't have sex with her. Oh well, Shawn at least you shared your fiance with Ben and not Jared. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:03 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
If we are to assume that Ben H. was only brought to F3 to be the bach, I'm saying I think Ben Z. could have easily swapped places with him. I don't think that was the only reason he was F3 though. I do think Kaitlyn was attracted to him and wanted to test him out in the fantasy suite. As for Jared, though being F3 doesn't necessarily mean you get the gig, it is an ideal spot for TB these days and I never saw them wanting Jared for the lead. JMO.
Half her ITM's about him were her saying how handsome he is, so I definitely think that was the case. I think he just checked out after SA and stayed along for the ride, but I wouldn't necessarily say he was there to audition for TB. If you compare him to CS last year, Chris was constantly RT'ing and tweeting things about being the next lead and was advocating for it at the MTA, whereas I don't think Ben has done that at all (he seemed really uncomfortable with all the wolf whistles and cheers when he went up to the hot seat) - he's favourited maybe one tweet saying that he should be the lead, and that was from JJ who was saying what a great guy he is. IMO if he does decide to be the next lead I think he'll treat the process with class and respect (well, as much as one can on a reality TV show  giggling ).

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:36 am

AmyB wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Half her ITM's about him were her saying how handsome he is, so I definitely think that was the case. I think he just checked out after SA and stayed along for the ride, but I wouldn't necessarily say he was there to audition for TB. If you compare him to CS last year, Chris was constantly RT'ing and tweeting things about being the next lead and was advocating for it at the MTA, whereas I don't think Ben has done that at all (he seemed really uncomfortable with all the wolf whistles and cheers when he went up to the hot seat) - he's favourited maybe one tweet saying that he should be the lead, and that was from JJ who was saying what a great guy he is. IMO if he does decide to be the next lead I think he'll treat the process with class and respect (well, as much as one can on a reality TV show  giggling ).

Totally agree with this. I think Ben would be the caliber of lead that Sean was. I prefer Jarod, just because his absolute sweetness and wear his heart on his sleeve essence appealed to me a little more, but will happily watch Ben H if he agrees to be their lead. I think the question is does he want to be the lead. I think TPTB want him and he isn't giving in easily, hence the pimping of Ben Z at MTA. They could have made her keep Ben Z until F6 if they were interested in him as the lead, they did not. I think Big Ben is getting hype because less big Ben is not sure if he wants to play their game. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:53 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
That's true. But, if they really wanted/thought about Ben Z being TB they would of had him make it at least a little bit further. Like I said, he has an "in" with the producers, and he got cut before the likes of Joe and Cupcake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think TB gig is Ben H's to lose and the reason for any delay if he is chosen but not announced soon is that he wants some contractual reassurance about his edit or at least what is going to happen on the show.

I don't think that Ben H would have much luck getting that because that's the primary tool the producers have to make a show and I don't think they'd give it up. They have Ben Z as a viable alternative and possibly also Jared as well and they will use alternatives to negotiate the deal they want with Ben H - if he doesn't agree to it they can go to one of their backup candidates. They've done this before, IMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman